B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I went to the local machine shop. He said he'll make a cat-back for me for 500-600 bucks and a muffler for 300-400. I'd go with the cat-back of course!!! What are the negative aspects when going with a custom exhaust??? Also, PLEASE recommend a brand!!!
Oh yeah, one more thing, Is that a second muffler we were seeing behind the cat????

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

G

·
$500--600???? Dayum! Get the Stromung if you can. It is $525, and of better quality than what the muffler shop could probably give you.

The piece behind the cat is actually a resonator. The Stromung cat-back removes that piece. It was too quiet with it on.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Gen. 2 Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck...again)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

[This message has been edited by maxximtl (edited March 09, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I agree with max

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

1 - 3 of 3 Posts