B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
13.05 @ 111mph
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anybody want to donate their car for the kinetic turbo....could mean a good deal and free install....or ????? Let me know or call up kinetic motorsport and ask for Shawn Vaneer 604 882 9962

·
Registered
92 Posts
Are they going to put a kit into production Warren?

·
Registered
642 Posts
We would love to like manny said to you but too much warranty left on the engine....like 100k left...if there was 20k left we would be all for it....but soon we hope....need more road trips....hehehe!!!

·
13.05 @ 111mph
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yessss....20 manifolds, piping kits, and turbos are already to go! Just waiting on the tuning of the black box.

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey boosted
thx for the heads-up on the tires....i got a steal on some awesome yokos es100s for about $50 cheaper than most places

as for the donor car for your turbo kit project, im interested but would like more info on how extensive its gonna be. you can pm or email me if you like.

thx again

·
Registered
201 Posts
shawn has ran his car on the track. thats if ur talking about the neon. when i was there i think he ran mid to high 12s. a lot of my buddies also had a turbos built from him and they own jap cars and volks. they had no problem since. so y u hating.

·
13.05 @ 111mph
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
who are the big shots,,,,,

I have had no trouble with shawn or Kinetics, and there kit produced the highest stock block #'s than any other spec....294 whp @ 8 psi.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Who are the big shots?

As a DSM owner I support Kinetic too. They do great work and Ryan is friendly and knowledgable.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Judging by what you said I am pretty sure that you've never had or know a lot about a turbocharged cars. There are a lot more than just slapping a turbo on and boosting. Also, a properly tuned and maintained turbocharged car is not any less reliable than a naturally aspirated car.

·
Registered
217 Posts
yes i have been around turbo cars and i love turbos unfortunatly i have never owned one although everyone is entitled to thier own opinion if you trust and belive in kinetic then i wish you the best all i am saying is sean is an volks guy , you wanna build a dub go to him but for japs i wouldn't .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts