B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't really know if i wan't 35% all around or just the front and black on the rest. So if anyone can please put some pics up for me. A granite SE would be a plus, thanks.

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
first of all..black on the rest of the windows besides the front may be illegal depending on where you live..and getting 35% upfront and black the rest of the windows isnt too pleaseing to the eye IMO. i think tints should either be the same all around or sort of fade into a darker color like 35 upfront, 30 rear and maybe 20 back glass

·
Registered
166 Posts
try cardomain ... im sure u can find many different tinted cars with many different combonations of tint. probably easier then doin this...... just a suggestion

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
That's my old GXE with Sun-Guard PerformX bronze film.
http://www.windowfilm.ca/auto/index.html

50% tint in both front and rear side windows and 20% in the backglass

And this is my Spec-V with tint that the dealer installed for free (I've deal the dealer for it :p) The brand is LLumar but I don't know exactly the type of of the paper used. He told me it's a "chrome" type paper that reflect more than regular black or charcoal film.
http://www.llumar.com/na-eng/Automotive/auto-solar.html

Tint is 70% front side and 50% rear side and backglass.

Oh and be sure to check that site too ;)
www.tintdude.com

·
Registered
966 Posts
35% platinum all around

·
Registered
827 Posts
If I were you I would make sure to talk to ppl who actually have their windows tinted in PERSON! As anyone that has their windows tinted will tell you, the "darkness" of the tint varies depeding on time of day and brightness of sun ;). Too many variables in pics.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
this is legal for AZ
35% front 2, 5% rear 3

i think in the cosmetic section there's a sticky on window tint laws for each state

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I might have to go darker than %35 all the way around, which is already illegal in VA.
Shannon is it just the pic? Looks to me like there is no tint at all on the fronts. Yet another reason I regret buying a black car.

·
Actual Size
653 Posts
5% limo tint ON TOP of the stock tint (very illegal lol)

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
SpeC-V_Freak said:
I might have to go darker than %35 all the way around, which is already illegal in VA.
Shannon is it just the pic? Looks to me like there is no tint at all on the fronts. Yet another reason I regret buying a black car.
yeah theres 35% on the front 2 lol
i guess it does look kinda see through there, but that's pretty much what 35% does lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
this is 15%... hey everything here in NY is illegal... so i may as well get a ticket for 15% as if i were going to get one for 35%... ya know.... hope this helps

·
From here to there
762 Posts

Yeap! every-freaking-thing in New York is illegal..... mine is 35% front and 20% all three in back, it looks lighter in some pics because the way the sun is beaming on it. If you stand ten feet from the car you won't be able to clearly see inside, you'll know if someone's in the front seat but that's about it... Now the back, forget it can't see inside....

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
i got a black car but it has 3% all around and 15% on the windshield with a 3% strip 2" lower than the "legal" mark :)

Front...

Side...

Rear...

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
whoa 15% on the front, i can barely see thru 20% at nite on the sides never th less 15 on the front :eek: looks sexy though, yeah I just got a ticket for being 35% fron 20% black so as long as Im getting tickets im going 5% all the way around cuz it looks sexy, Im young so no matter what cops will always look give me as many tickets as possible, i usually get 3 per stop :rolleyes: and oftentimes they dont show to court cuz they know half of the tickets are BS

·
Lower than u will ever be
622 Posts
5% all around and 5% windshield banner

I'm gonna be getting mine redone soon with 50% or 35% down the windshield with a 5% banner, 5% on front 2 windows, 5% over 20% on the rear 5 windows.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the replies. I think i like the 35% front and 20% on the rest. Sweet rides by the way! Just hope this car gives me miles and miles of reliable service.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts