theyre pulling the tranny monday

ive had rental since tuesday
nissan corp twice said they do not cover rental

im pissed.

the end.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Nissan doesn't cover rental cars. If you dealer decides to cover it fine but otherwise its not Nissan's job to pay for your rental car.

·
SHIFT_my nuts
1,862 Posts
on warranty, yeah, they don't have to pay for a rental at all. most cases, its just a courtesy call by your local nissan corp. They do tend to be a bit more lenient if you are a legacy nissan driver (continuously bought nissan trading in old for new) or if you have a "nissan family" with 2+ nissans/infinity's in the driveway. but its still up to your local authority to make the call.

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats why im getting a lawyer.

its not my fault my tranny has a defect and im without a car. im way under my 60,000 mile warranty.

hell if im gonna pay 500-600 out of my pocket after this repair is complete. cars a piece of junk.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Read your warranty info, no where in there do they say they will cover a rental car. Getting a lawyer is a waste of time.

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
already filed bbb lemon. im so sick of problems.. im over the top now.. i want to get rid of this car asap..

ill have to take a large loss... and buy a 80's import with 150,000 miles..

PS.. i didnt mean REALLY getting a lawyer, my best friends mom is a lawyer.. free letter...

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i have that.. a cars direct extended warranty.. covers $175 max.. sure its better than nothing.. but i feel when done, this bill will push $500... i dont have that money just lying around..

·
Registered
806 Posts
placenta said:
... i dont have that money just lying around..
I realize this sucks, but that's just the way it is bro....

At least you don't have to pay for the repair (what a warranty is really about).

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know.... i know.....

im just really bummed.. super depressed....

i know i cant come out on top getting rid of it.. so it really sucks..

AUTOMOBILE LOAN Current Balance $12,090.08

I'd be lucky to get $12,000 with 30,000 miles on it.. im just screwed...

i have no choice but to keep it.. simple as that... i will NEVER rush into buying a car again like I did this one.. i learned a valuable lesson about researching first...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts