B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wassup everybody. Well I need some help. I'm having the hardest time finding parts for my B-15 SE. I live in Hawaii and all the local shops are Honda freaks except Nis-knacks.

I was wondering if anyone knows of shop's that bring in the Sr20ve engines. Or other ways besides the basics "headers, intake, and Exhaust" that I could make my car into a beast without the use of turbo or NOS.

Thanks

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Hey dood, I live in Pearl City, we have alot of B15 rydaz here in Hawaii..... Call me at 221-9924. We are planning to meet tomorrow afternoon at Pearl Highland mall.... If you want to come give me a call or post a reply!.... Also check out the "Western Area" forum section for more updates.

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...(Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust on the way with the Stillen front lip Spoiler)

·
Registered
778 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TSR14:
Hey wassup everybody. Well I need some help. I'm having the hardest time finding parts for my B-15 SE. I live in Hawaii and all the local shops are Honda freaks except Nis-knacks.

I was wondering if anyone knows of shop's that bring in the Sr20ve engines. Or other ways besides the basics "headers, intake, and Exhaust" that I could make my car into a beast without the use of turbo or NOS.

Thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well at this point there is no shop in hawaii that even carries b15 headers, intake, exhaust system. richard at nisknacks has some things for our car, but not much right now. bout the ve motor. im guessing that hi-pace or evolutions might be able to bring it in for you. but in my mind, i think its not worth it to swap in a ve. yah your ride will be faster but the technology isnt as up to date as the current motor. plus if you want any parts, you gotta go JDM. aftermarket is even worse. so you should just leave the motor, and with the 6k you save on a motor swap, use that to further the potential on the DE. hey man, maybe we can chat on this tomorrow. me n enemigo are gonna kick it at pearl highland shopping center around 4 on friday. call him, hes cool. peace out.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright Thanks. If I have time I'll check you guys out. So far all i have is 35% and 17x7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Wraped with Sumitomo HTRZ2. Right now I'm waiting for Atomics to bring in my springs. It's been like 2 months.

Well For All The Hawaii Peoples. Check Out Blue Room on Thursdays Hosted By Kaizo Speed Gear.

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Don't forget these:
www.katzkin.com has leather interior for our cars.
www.woodtrim.com has dash kits
www.erubunicorp.com has ground effects
www.brembo.com has a brake kit for us
www.eibach.com has springs
www.jltroy.com has stereo installation kits and wiring harnesses.
www.unorthodoxracing.com has pulley's
www.zex.com has a nitrous kit
www.b-gsuspension.com has coilovers
www.stromung.com has the only cat-back system availible for our cars.

Did I miss anything??????

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Gene, didn't you pick up your dash trim through Woodtrim?

There's definitely tons of places on the net you can hook up with B15 SE parts, just check them out dood! :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marvin:
Hey Gene, didn't you pick up your dash trim through Woodtrim?

There's definitely tons of places on the net you can hook up with B15 SE parts, just check them out dood! :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes that is where it from :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow I had no idea that there was that many companies with products for our cars. BTW dose any one know when Greddy is coming out with their exhaust application for the b-15?

Thanks for all your help

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TSR14:
Wow I had no idea that there was that many companies with products for our cars. BTW dose any one know when Greddy is coming out with their exhaust application for the b-15?

Thanks for all your help

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I asked them that question a long time ago and they said it was on the R&D list and till this day they still haven't produced anything,,,so that's why I went with the Stromung cat-back.....

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
104 Posts

Thanks for all your help

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey man, how do you like those Kosei Rims? I was thinking about getting the white ones with the polished lip. Yeah, there are tons of companies that are getting stuff out for us, and I believe that there are still more to come. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Kosei Rims are pretty good. In my mind it match's the car. As far as the rim itself it's awsome, but the clear coat is thin. I had mine for a little over a year now and the clear coat is coming off. Hopefully Kosei did something about it when they introduced there new white one.

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Dude, what color is your car?

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...(Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust on the way with the Stillen front lip Spoiler)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wassup dude. My car is black with the 35% tint.

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts