B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a radium 2000 GXE and I can't decide on which rim to put on the car. I for sure want to get 17's though. These are my options: (they're all silver)

-Konig verdict
-Konig toxxin
-ADR DTM

Please help me out by giving your input. I want to make it easier for you guys by putting up pictures of them, but I don't know how to. :( If you want to see a picture of them just go to these sites:
www.konigwheels.com www.rim1.com

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'd say the verdict's those are nice looking rims...

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'd have to go with the ADR's. Although the toxxins look alright too. Someone on the board has them on their car.
Don't like the verdicts at all.

------------------
2001 Blackout SE w/ PP, sunroof, debadged, Stromung exhaust, more to come...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i like the verdicts in black, i had the toxxins(silver) but didnt like how they lookd in contrast to the color of my car(granite). I sold them to my cuzn for $850. I also had some white 17" ADR dtm's that i liked, sold those too. ADR's are real inexpensive and look nice. Cant go wrong any any of the rims listed above.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(My EF is almost here!)

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I really like the Toxxins!....White with red center!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
816 Posts
The Toxxins are the lightest wheels there so I would get those if I had to get one of those. The Verdicts are really heavy. Stay away from the ADR DTM rim. It is a very poorly constructed rim that is basically made of a ceramic material. If you hit a big pothole, the rim will CRACK...not bend. It looks really nice but the quality is really bad...thus, it's really cheap.

DTM sold the exact mold of their P1 rim to ADR when they discontinued it. The P1 was really nice...light and strong but it was also very expensive. (about $200 for the 17" rim). ADR uses cheap materials and now sells it as the "DTM" rim.

·
Registered
45 Posts
thanks for that valuable bit of info RADIUM JOHN. that will no doubt prove very important to me later when i shop for rims. i WAS gonna get the Verdicts, but as someone above said, they are heavy!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">code:</font><HR><pre>
2. [url="http://www.ballericons.com/icon/316.gif"]http://www.ballericons.com/icon/316.gif[/url]
[/code]
the result is this:

---------------
i hope that helps.

------------------
Please visit my site
OH, i ride in a 2001 SE, color = Jaded, has the Super-Sized Performance-Package, 5 gears, why don't i have a gascap holder? plus its got 16 inch 6 spoke alloy wheels by O.E.M., and a small rubber Radio Shack issued antennae.
in da future i wanna a PR CAI, Stillen front-end, and a nice sexy exhaust note.
Here's my baby

[This message has been edited by jam JAMMO (edited April 03, 2001).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts