B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. How much would the 2K SE 16" 6-spoke wheels that come w/ the performance package sell for roughly? I'm getting new wheels and the current 16s and tires only have 11K on them in perfect condition.

Also, personally, I think the wheels are look
great for stock. Should I get better wheels?
Thanks a lot. Jack.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Sell all four stock wheels with tires for no more than 500 or people won't buy it. I'd say 425 would be good. I know I'm changing my stockies to better ones...maybe 17, but probably 18's.

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well just so you know the cost for each 16' wheel new is $280 , the tires go for around $80-100.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Let me tell you something, People are really not going to spend alot of money for "stock" wheels. If you sell them for a good price, like 400-450 rims and tires, maybe you'll get someone to buy them. But don't go crazy with the price cuz for what Nissan sells them, no one is gunna get them. I'm trying to get rid of my 15" stock rims for 275, and not much people are interested, so just to let you know and not get all happy!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, yeah I knew it wouldn't rake in much dough, but I appreciate the estimates from all of you nevertheless.

I'm planning to get the 16" MIM B3 to replace em. Since I'm just a mellow cruiser, I'm not going to focus on the weight and all. Peace. Jack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts