B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow im picking up my 205 50 15 bfg g-force t/a's which are going on a regualr 15 in steelie. What is the best pressure to run with these things. I have neever launched on a drag radial and im hopin gi can cut a 1.9 or a 2.0. I want a 2.0 at least, is a 1.9 even possible with our cars?

·
Registered
386 Posts
I ran Mickey Thompson Slicks and cut a 1.888 60'.

I had my pressure at 12 psi. I think you'd run it higher in a drag radial though. Start at 25 PSI and then if it spins lower it a couple each run and see how it works for you.

Shane

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
i have the drag radials not the t/a's but my friend has them on his rx-7 that has a T78 turbo conversion and he runs them at about 15-18 psi. the max he tried was 19 psi. my drag radials i keep to about 19psi all the time, and according to the g-tech i get 2.0- 1.9 60's foots.
now you know that ether one of these tires is going to reduce your trap speed.

·
Registered
501 Posts
The fastest times I have heard on B15's with that size and make of tire were run at 22psi in front.

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
oh and make sure you heat cycle them otherwise they won't be nearly as sticky as they can be. and what i mean by heat cycling is on the day you first get them, drive 20-30 minutes on them without spinning your tires (its very tempting i know, but you must resist!) and let them sit overnight, the next day they'll be ready to rock!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why would my trap speed lower? its not a heavy combo and its alot smaller then 215 45 17. If anything im thinking im going to pick up some trap speed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts