B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOOO!!!! ok i am paying off my bills currently and almost done with it. then ill be saving up about 3k for my turbo kit then a loan for the rest. im doing the loan cuz this is what im doing.....

FI-R Turbo kit
FI-R piston/rod combo
FI-R sleeves (so i can run some nice *** boost SAFELY)
JWT clutch and Flywheel
Main head studs

once all said and done i am hopign to put down at least 300whp wish me luck and let the saving begin:)

peace
Tony

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this will happen after x-mas i hope

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
y is this?

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
tony sticks w/ his plans then wont change unless he wants more than 300whp :D

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Because 10 people have probably IM'd him already, and told him not to buy my kit because I take months to deliver it...

Travis

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
that's why he's going to LA to have u do it while he waits :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
travis can you call me please

·
Registered
189 Posts
good luck mane.....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
any of you have a problem with travis keep it to your self please cuz you know, what i trust his kit more than i do PTI's kit plus i have more respect for travis cuz he only cares about bringing this kit to us so we have something. if it wasnt for travis we wouldnt have any turbo kit. not even a PTI kit. everything is thanks to travis when it comes to turboing the QR or anything on the QR for that matter. thats my $.02

travis keep up the great work man and ill see you this winter or spring:) depends on were im at wiht paying off bills:).

peace
Tony

·
Registered
124 Posts
my_specv03 said:
any of you have a problem with travis keep it to your self please cuz you know, what i trust his kit more than i do PTI's kit plus i have more respect for travis cuz he only cares about bringing this kit to us so we have something. if it wasnt for travis we wouldnt have any turbo kit. not even a PTI kit. everything is thanks to travis when it comes to turboing the QR or anything on the QR for that matter. thats my $.02

travis keep up the great work man and ill see you this winter or spring:) depends on were im at wiht paying off bills:).

peace
Tony
I'm with him Trav is the only one I'll get my kit from hopefully with in the next two years

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
my_specv03 said:

peace
Tony
I don't want a to start a flame war, and I am not saying this to disrespect anyone, but saying that without Travis' kit PTI would have never made a turbo kit is a pretty ignorant statement.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Wow, sucks to have opinions around here, doesn't it guys? I guess everyone should just be happy for you to justify your spending money on Trav's kit, right? Well, good luck and I can't wait to see you get the kit on! :)

Side note: Most people that post about getting a turbo kit(any COMPANY) isn't just posting it to let people know, it's to show off or just get attention from the rest of the community here. If you don't like someone's opinion about your purchase, it wouldn't make for a good discussion forum, would it? Might as well keep your post to yourself then! :D

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
Wow, sucks to have opinions around here, doesn't it guys? I guess everyone should just be happy for you to justify your spending money on Trav's kit, right? Well, good luck and I can't wait to see you get the kit on! :)

Side note: Most people that post about getting a turbo kit(any COMPANY) isn't just posting it to let people know, it's to show off or just get attention from the rest of the community here. If you don't like someone's opinion about your purchase, it wouldn't make for a good discussion forum, would it? Might as well keep your post to yourself then! :D

I realy don't think he was asking for anyone's opinion about purchasing a kit from me. But, we all know damn good and well, that if anyone does.. there's 10 people who PM him/her and tell them not to buy from me, because I'm a crook or something. Right? And it's an automatic given that the thread be ruined and then shut down...

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
cburwell said:
I don't want a to start a flame war, and I am not saying this to disrespect anyone, but saying that without Travis' kit PTI would have never made a turbo kit is a pretty ignorant statement.
Jamie and I helped each other out when building these kits... It's pretty hard to be in competition with someone like Jamie.. who has tons of money to stock parts and get them out way faster than I can. If that makes him a better person.. then I must be missing something. And if you look at the facts... we have WAY more R&D time into our kit.. plus we have higher HP/TQ numbers. And it's cheaper... Sure, PTI has me on delivery time as of now.. But that's all fixing to change in the next few months. And I'm not flaming Jamie as a person... It's hard to even post this, because we are very good friends. But, the facts are the facts.. we are in direct competition.

What's sad... is that his customers run and tell him whenever I post ANYTHING that might even seem to be negative about him or his kit. That's pretty pathetic.. And to those doing that.. shame on you. Jamie and I are good friends, and it's messed up that you guys are trying to ruin that friendship. And it's sad that a man's charachter be judged by how much money he has and how fast he can ship a product out. That's what realy gets me mad.. People judge me as a person.. and not my business. Flinging insults about me personally.. When he/she doesn't even know me or has never met me. I'm so sick of having to explain myself... 90% of the stress in my day.. comes from stupid sh*t like this.

Travis

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cburwell said:

thats not what i ment sorry for this miss understanding. all im saying is that travis helped jamie alot on it and if it wasnt for travis's know how on he QR it would probably not be out as fast. im not flamin jamie or anything please dont get me wrong.

yes i posted for peoples comments on the SETUP. Not on travis. If i wanted comments about travis i would just search and POOF!!! it just piss's me off that someone always has to bash him. ok he made mistakes, maybe he isnt as rich as other companies but he pulls through all the time. I have nothing but the upmost respect for travis AND jamie just to make that clear. i mean **** i would know the first place to even start building a turbo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts