B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's my thoughs on megan racing. Last week I ordered a mid pipe for my car. ordered on 8/3, i would of like'd it by friday but coming from CA it wasn't going to be here till monday. ok no big deal. They shipped it out DHL. My personal opinion, they can ki$$ my *****. Calvin was cool and shipped it out the day i ordered it, but when it wasn't here on monday the day promised, i was like ok no big deal it'll be here tomorrow.
I called dhl and they said dont worry. and Calvin said that DHL call'd him and said that it'd be here tues. Well as you can see it's wed night and i still dont have it. Dhl...hmmm when i call'd the first 2 times they couldnt' help me, then the 3rd time the lady was really nice and tried to help me. I got a tracking number and it was never updated. all it said was that it left CA on 8/3, hasnt' been updated since then. guess what...dhl call'd me today...
and they declared my package as offically "lost" and they are "looking" for it. how do you loose a 20lb 4ft box? I told Calvin and he's very cool. He's willing to ship me out another one b4 this one even arrives. I'd love for him to do that but then what do i do when i get them both. i dont want to have to pay for shipping to go back. either way sorry for the long post but
Megan Racing - awesome customer support, calivn has kept in touch the whole time
DHL-USA.com - blows balls, and according to calvin they "misplace" a lot of pacages.
so just a warning if you order from them please request out a different method of shipping

·
Registered
869 Posts
Word UPS Ground all the way man! Thats the way to go!

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
DHL new company that just sums up my words for them. I don't ship with new companies, only UPS or FedEx...every now and then USPS.

Ptuning.com uses FedEx and I watched the package online basically to my door.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im not impressed with MR at all.. I asked them if their axle back exhaust for the 03 would fit my 04 spec.. they said, oh ya, no problem.. well i got it, and it absolutely did not fit, it was shifted probably 6 inches towards the passenger side.. i took pics and sent them to MR, this is what they emailed back to me " Yes, that certainly does not fit!" and that was it... they offered no compensation for the money i had to spend to get it bent more towards center, even now, its still not centered.. pisses me off, and ill never shop there again. and i really hope someone sends this whole thread to MR. Assholes

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
prius said:
Im not impressed with MR at all.. I asked them if their axle back exhaust for the 03 would fit my 04 spec.. they said, oh ya, no problem.. well i got it, and it absolutely did not fit, it was shifted probably 6 inches towards the passenger side.. i took pics and sent them to MR, this is what they emailed back to me " Yes, that certainly does not fit!" and that was it... they offered no compensation for the money i had to spend to get it bent more towards center, even now, its still not centered.. pisses me off, and ill never shop there again. and i really hope someone sends this whole thread to MR. Assholes
how could the axle back not fit, the car didnt' change at all. people on vboard have the axle back on their 04
this guy has the axle back on his 04
http://forums.thevboard.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4560

SpecVracer315 said:
where can you order the downpipe?
the mr downpipe, i dont think it's out yet

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
SilverSleeper86 said:
DHL new company that just sums up my words for them. I don't ship with new companies, only UPS or FedEx...every now and then USPS.

Ptuning.com uses FedEx and I watched the package online basically to my door.
DHL is not a new company. They were a int'l only shipper who bought out Airbourne Express. That being said, Airbourne has always had more issues than FedEx or UPS.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My body kit was sent with airborne express in two different packages at the same time and I got the second package 3 weeks after I received the first one. Also they only update the tracking on their website when you receive the package which is completly useless. But with USPS I had one of my order almost sent to Peru for some reason. Every company has their flaws.

·
Banned
5,364 Posts
Bro DHL sux balls bro... The same thing happened with a package at the company where i worked at before. It ended up coming late like a week and I had to take all the crap about it even though i was just on the receiving end, my boss went postal on my *** and i ended up getting laid off...

I will NEVER use DHL in my life. And if a company only ships DHL, i will do my best to have them send it to me using my own FEDEX or UPS account #.

·
Registered
250 Posts
NISMO82, if Megan Racing sends you another midpipe, and you end up getting both, just refuse one. You can either do it directly with the delivery driver, or if the driver just drops it off, don't open, call DHL, and tell them you want to refuse the package. They then have to ship it back to MR at THEIR (DHL) cost.

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
My friend has ordered stuff that got shipped DHL several times, and each time the shippment almost makes it to his house and then ends up some place else, taking an extra day to get delivered.

·
Come see how good I look
645 Posts
kaaos said:
DHL is not a new company. They were a int'l only shipper who bought out Airbourne Express. That being said, Airbourne has always had more issues than FedEx or UPS.
Exactly, Airborne blows ***. DHL has been around but the bought a crappying domestic shipping company and not many changes have been made yet. We never use them at work becuase they loose so much stuff. We stick to FedEx. As much as we ship, they are the most reliable by far.

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OMG they found my shipment, it went from CA straight past IL to OH, wtf...stupid people, they said it should be here tomorrow

·
Registered
649 Posts
DHL is the freakin' worst company ever ..cheap but inefficient. Our company uses them because they save over 100k/yr but about 5% of our packages either arrive late/damaged or somehow get "lost" from the face of the earth. The office across the street has actually given us our outbound packages that have fallen out of the truck in the middle of the street. Guess you get what you pay for with them...they also use contractors/courier services to deliver packages

1 - 16 of 16 Posts