B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up everyone! It's been a while. Thought I'd post a updated pic of my ride to date. Peep it. Quality is horrible, but I still wanna post. lol. enojy!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys! I'm actually sticking with the stock sides this season. I'm actually trying to sell this rear and waiting to install the rear nismo lip. I got the front lip from Syndicate Kustomz when they were still in business.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Better Pics...

Here's some better quality pics all around!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
everything besides the rear bumper looks good imo.
Yea, that's what everyone else seems to be saying. lol. It's gonna stay on there til I can find a stock 04 Rear so I can put my Nismo lip Back on. If anyone has one for sale let me know. (In molten silver is a plus!)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i like it bro, looks good.
imo not so much on the rear bumper. possibly bigger rims/slam it.
Thanks! I have to get my rear re-rolled because my last body shop didn't do that great of a job. I had to remove my rear spacers because I was rubbing like crazy. Once I get that done I can lower the rear a lil more. I'm also going to lower the fronts a lot more to even out with the rears. Should look much better.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
love the body kit, and I hate most body kits. Color me impressed. Planning on paint matching everything?

Thanks yo! I actually Like my black and silver theme. I've been rocking it for like 3 years now. But, since my front carbon Lip is cracked, I am forced to repair and paint it. The front Lip will be about the only thing that is color matched, and then I plan on clear coating my hood and doing the same paint scheme I had before with the Syndicate Hood.

·
No Disassemble!
950 Posts
Looks good~Intersting rear lip. I can't tell if I like it yet, or not...But the rest of the car is killer. Nice work man!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks good~Intersting rear lip. I can't tell if I like it yet, or not...But the rest of the car is killer. Nice work man!
haha... Thanks man!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts