B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I have a white 2001 SE with PP and 5speed. My near future plans are as follows:

1)PR CAI
2)Stromung or Stillen Exhaust
3)Window tint OF COURSE!
4)17" Gunmetal wheels(haven't decided which ones yet)
5)205/40/17 Kumho Supra's
6)Eibach Pro-Kit
7)Titanium Shift Knob(type with indiglo gear diagram)
8)Wet Okole seat covers
9)headers

so far all I have is superwhites on all 6 front lights and a sunroof wind deflector.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Welcome to the board and good luck with your mods!! :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
don't get the stillen exhaust. Supposedly it rusts real fast! I would suggest the stromung or a custom job with a 5zigen universal.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Welcome to the boards:)
Those mods sound great,,,but like azninvazion said don't go with the Stillen exhaust,,,You'll be much happier with the Stromung Cat-Back.......

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey welcome to the boards bro. if you got any questions just ask us. Good luck with your new SE.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Lil' Max

desknchair01 said:
where did you get your superwhites.. all bulbs?? how much did they cost??
Hey man, my headlight bulbs(9004 or 9007) were $35. mine are made my APC(American Products Company). Hopefully they will last. I've always gotte Eurolite's from Toucan Industries in the past. My brother has the exact same car as mine, color and everything except his is automatic. He's got the Eurolite brand in his. The seem to have a slightly bluer output. But mine are a good bit brigher by looking at them. Of course, I have higher wattage though(85 watt). The turn signal bulbs are 3157's and cost me like $4 from Pep Boys(APC). I haven't put my fog light bulbs in yet but my brother has put his in. They really don't have the look like the headlights but they are slightly whiter. They are $35 for the pair as well. They are H3 type.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive decided that im going to go with Motegi Racing MR7's. 17x7's. Gunmetal of course. Go to motegiracing.com to see them. I know of a place to get them for $117.99 each online. You can get them in Silver, White, Gunmetal, or Chrome(extra $$$$$$).

Also to add, my brother has got the exact same car as me except his is automatic. I know it seems kinda gay, but it just worked out that way. That's why Im ready to MOD my ride. His PR CAI is on the way. Im jealous. I will prolly be doing the wheels, tires, and suspension first to get the big($$$$$) things out of the way.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I just dropped my sportlines in today and i love it!!!!... SentraStyling and Sentra_n00b..... Yours are on the way :D

Good luck with your mods!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts