B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have finally recieved my CAI! Now, my question is, what was all supposed to come in my kit? It reads somewhere that I use the stock bolts but some nuts in a parts bag. What's up with that?

Oh, the intake is VERY well made, no dings or scratches, and the color is very nice. I'll be tasking myself with installing the intake on Saturday, and I have their instructions, the Free Airbox Mod instructions, and anything else people put in from now till Saturday to help me out. Thanks a lot guys!

ALSO, who out of the group buy has already installed their intake??? Email me please.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
Future mods:pR CAI, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Marvin I did send you an e-mail already didn't I?? your kit should have come with 2 pipes and a filter if i'm not mistaken....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
Marvin I did send you an e-mail already didn't I?? your kit should have come with 2 pipes and a filter if i'm not mistaken....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I got it, but were there any nuts included in the kit? Thanks buddy!

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I don't remember I think there might have been a few to connect the MAF adapter plate to the stock,,,,but I'm unsure of this....why do you think you're missing something????

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
I don't remember I think there might have been a few to connect the MAF adapter plate to the stock,,,,but I'm unsure of this....why do you think you're missing something????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because in the instructions, it tells you to use the stock bolts, but nuts from a parts bag. That kinda sucks, unless you don't need them. I'm going to take a first hand look this afternoon after work.

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000SE:
the bolts in the bag are for the maf to maf adapter. :D

marvin...i never did get that email buddy.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh hey, I got an email from Gilbert, and he says that I don't need the bolts. :) I'll be working on this tomorrow morning, yay me! :)

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
well it's about time :D

------------------

MODS:
</A> ***My Website***

1 - 8 of 8 Posts