B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here I go, today I noticed my passenger side airbag cover was opening up a bit. I took the car to Nissan to change my motor oil to Mobil-1 10W-30 Tri-Synthetic motor oil with the silver bottle and green cap, it only take 4 bottles, and I bought six(crap!). Well anywho, the checked the airbag cover and now they have to replace the airbag and cover completely, they are ordering one and will call me to get it changed(2 hours or so to replace it). well the guys at Nissan loved my car, they were all admiring the front grille and were amazed at the construction of the Stromung exhaust. A friend from some car meets work there and he was checking everything out too, they thought there were no parts available at all and thought I had custom made a CAI. heheh, :). Well I told them everything and they loved the car, and they all told me "nice car, good job, keep it up!", even the manger said it looked good, instead of saying..."Hey! that voids the warranty". Well I figured out that the airbag is coming off probably cuz of all the bass I got, I am hitting somewhere around 150-155dbs with it at full blast, and can probably hit 160dbs if I get a custom trunk setup and the car fully dynomatted. Oh well, please don't tell anyone about the bass vs airbag incident, later

P.S- man the spoiler looks like it is going to fall off, be careful guys untill you get everything dynomatted.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts