B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured I would post some pics from the last time I washed my car (living on a gravel road off of a gravel road means it gets dirty as soon as I move it across the driveway) in honor of my car hitting the 100K mark on my way to work this morning.

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shanno575 said:
nice grill
:D The black just didn't go, so I did the border and the mesh in cloud white...now I might go back to white border and black mesh...we will see how productive I feel this weekend after getting the house ready for winter and doing my header install.

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1SentraNotEnuff said:
thats KEWL!!! i wanna do that someday..... when i see snow for the first time....
We had our first flurries last weekend, I have a feeling it will be here again before I know it.

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No other comments?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Keep it real, nice n' stock lookin, just how I like it.

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
Thats in awsome shape for a car with 100K... I would go crazy living on a dirty road BTW because if my car isnt clean I freak :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks really good for living on a dirt road and having 100k on it. I have to agree with Immoble, a dirty car drives me crazy ( winterizing products are on the way ). I can't believe y'all have already had flurries. That just aint right.

~Monk

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I can't lie, the only time it looks that clean is when I have just washed it, and haven't moved it yet. Right now, you can tell how poor the aerodynamics are because the back end is completely brown, and I have dirt all over everything else...but if that's what it takes to live out in the country and work in the city, its a sacrifice I am willing to make!

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D my new favorite picture of my car:

·
Registered
55 Posts
First, nice looking car. And I thought white was difficult to keep clean :p .

Second, how did you do that picture? ^^^^^

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Bump for more pictures of my car, as I try to free up space on my digital camera...

True to the name of this thread, I had taken my car on a little off-roading adventure, exploring one of my early-season fishing spots -

A close-up of the driver's side to show you just how clean I keep my car :D

Gotta love the rear-end aerodynamics of the b15 chassis...

Passenger side stayed kind of clean. You can sort of make out the small dent/cracked paint below the rear door handle from when a rather large and anxious buck tried to pass behind my car before I was completely out of the way of his antlers) :

from afar, showing off the fresh paint job to Shanno's old ghetto grill:

better shot of the front end:

from afar...

·
Registered
130 Posts
To all those who are wondering after reading this thread:
spec v's don't go offroad so well, im not going to go into detail now, let me say i was not rockcrawling or anything insanely stupid, just driving on dirt. Let me also say that i now own a new tahoe now. LEARN FROM ME DRIVE YOUR BABY ON THE ROAD

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My "baby" sees dirt, rocks and deep ruts every day of the week - I live on a dirt road off of a gravel road. Needless to say, I find out just how tein basics and the nismo LTB make your car feel as the nismo bar levels out dirt mounds on a regular basis. Last night, I blew out a tire on the road leading to mine. Almost makes the car feel like RWD trying to control a car with one flat, shredded tire on loose tire :D

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
almost forgot, since I added new pics and these are the first with the newest suspension... TEINS BABY!!!!!! :D

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
spec-v said:
you must have too much time on your hands ! :p
Took all of 30 seconds to download the program, a minute to find pictures that I had already taken of my car, another 15 seconds to configure parameters for the program, then 45 seconds or so of it processing while I went and got another cup of coffee...and was much more fun than writing code first thing in the morning that day!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts