B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my car still hasn't gone in to get the door & 1/4 panel fixed but i was able to snag a couple quick snaps since i washed my car, ill be posting a lot more in the upcomming week that better shows the car at a distance, but these will do for now :)

1st, id like to say that without the support and thoughts/ideas and endless information from b15sentra.com my car would still look like this:

but anyways, heres what my baby looks like as of like 10mins ago.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Defenetly. the 01 SE screams for a drop. Mine will lose about 1" here soon. But anyways, nice car man. another Representative of the 01 SE!

·
Registered
349 Posts
seeing your car makes so happy that i decided on that kit, that is the perfect example of what a sentra with the BC2 kit should look like. good job!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all the comments, im really happy with my car and the only regret i have at the moment is my decision on the chrome euro lights, but after those are replaced then ill be quite content with my sentra :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
dude that looks nice but why did you completly remove the antenna with that fugly *** hole in it

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
specjoe said:
dude that looks nice but why did you completly remove the antenna with that fugly *** hole in it
believe it or not but i get better recception

well that and i dont use the radio, i should of have the hole molded over when i had the fenders installed :(
ill probbly end up getting a bullet atena just to made it look a bit better

·
Registered
184 Posts
who wears short shorts?? ;)

j/p, nice ride, only dislike about it is the alteezas simply cause they stick out too much form the rest of the car. Glad ur getting em replaced.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Nice ride man on your tails ever thought about smoked lenses? I think that would look cool completely blacked out.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
taleus1 said:
thanks for all the comments, im really happy with my car and the only regret i have at the moment is my decision on the chrome euro lights, but after those are replaced then ill be quite content with my sentra :)
just tint the stockers with that spray on model car tint you can get it from almost any hobby store and it works great, looks awesome especially on black

·
El Burro
4,272 Posts
WOw looks great. Your car is so cleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

I say just drop it a tad and maybe get a set of blacked out headlights or se-r head lights.

And for the tails, just do that 03blackoutSER said and just tint the taillights red.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just tint the stockers with that spray on model car tint you can get it from almost any hobby store and it works great, looks awesome especially on black
dude, ive been E V E R Y W H E R E in my city looking for that god damn spray tint. i went to canadian tire and they just laughed at me when i asked for it and replied with "that stuff hasn't been used in over 30 years"

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
also question about that tinting stockers....would i get pulled over for something like that...im sure their arguement would be that im obstruction the view of my taillights

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
I personally think that the chrome altezza's tinted out would look pretty nice, especially with a black car. I've never tried it out or seen it, but seems like it would be better than tinting the stockers, especially at night. Just an idea, but good luck on your decision and drop that beeotch!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts