B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
hangin out w/ my wang out
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked up a black '93 SE-R for 2500 yesterday. Comes with Place Racing CAI, HS header, ACT clutch, Ground Control coilovers w/ KYB AGXs and 16" Tenzo SHU-4s. Here's some pics:

·
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might throw nitrous on this motor for a bit untill I break down to get a BB DET. Then, build that up with the nitrous. My buddie has a '91 that runs 11.4 @ 125 with a 100 shot and bascially stock other wise. That thing is a damn beast...I love it. :D

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
that is a superb price!!!!! and the car looks to be in really good shape and it has mods done to it already!

i will buy it from you for lets say $2500 or so ;). ive always wanted one of those things...

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
just1pepsi said:
whistle tip? "woo woo"

they is used fo decoration. thats all man decoration.

·
Registered
358 Posts
HOLY FOCK!!! A MODDED CLASSIC SER IN GOOD CONDITION FOR $$$2500!!!!!!!!!

Man you should so be arrested cause you just robbed somebodys @$$!!!

HAHA, seriously though, great find, I hope to turn my 93 xe into an ser via a sr20 drop and interior upgrade in a few years.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You better bring that **** to class tomorrow so I can see it in person.

·
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JoJoCal19 said:
HOLY FOCK!!! A MODDED CLASSIC SER IN GOOD CONDITION FOR $$$2500!!!!!!!!!

Man you should so be arrested cause you just robbed somebodys @$$!!!

HAHA, seriously though, great find, I hope to turn my 93 xe into an ser via a sr20 drop and interior upgrade in a few years.
lol Yeah the guy I bought it from had to move back to the Bahamas and it was gonna cost way too much to ship it and register it over there. This car is awsome, the interior is near PERFECT!!! It doesn't even look like anybody ever even drove it, that's how clean the interior is. Carpet is perfect, seats Perfect....I ran it against my '02 Se-R on the 3 hr trip back with my buddy driving the '02 SE-R, and I pulled on my '02 a bit from 70 up to 115. A couple other times he pulled on me but not by much. I feel like I'm driving a honda shifting at 7700...lol I love it though. Oh and only the CAI is on and not the HS header when I was against my other car too! :)

Oh yeah JoJo, if you get an SR20DE get the JDM one. You can pick those up easy for around $400 shipped or so. :)

With the suspension this car handle on rails!!!! I'm gonna have to autocross it soon too...hehe :D

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
bigjerm said:
FOCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! that car is worth at least $5500 i bet. and that is being generous i think.

btw, does it have the JDM sr20de in it?
Well, it does have 134K miles on the clock, but it runs beautifully, he took me for a ride :p

·
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bigjerm said:
FOCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! that car is worth at least $5500 i bet. and that is being generous i think.

btw, does it have the JDM sr20de in it?
lol no it's actuallt still got the factory USDM SR20. As great as the interior is the exerior well still looks good even for a 10 yr old car. This car had been sittin' for 2-3 months before i bought it, so the paint looked like it had no clear coat or what not. I waxed it ONLY ONCE today with my meguier's cleaner/wax, and now it looks as if it's got a new paint job...lol I still want to wax it a couple more times just to make it even better.....:D

·
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
diwun67 said:
Well, it does have 134K miles on the clock, but it runs beautifully, he took me for a ride :p
Yes and it runs pretty well against an '04 Spec w/ CAI too(mrcherrio). I was at his rear bumper on a heads up run.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
the mysterious b13 rears its ugly head :D. what does it want?, what does it need?, what is its purpose? it is hear to embarass the qr25 :D

what it needs is some jet black limo tint ;)

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
GHSER7 said:
Yes and it runs pretty well against an '04 Spec w/ CAI too(mrcherrio). I was at his rear bumper on a heads up run.
Remember when I was at your rear bumper when we all ran at that light? :D That was awesome! I couldn't swing over cuz Steve was at my rear bumper with your B15

1 - 20 of 32 Posts