B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought an 02 Aztec Red Spec V... so very proud of him... He flipped his SRT-4 a couple of months ago and is just now getting another car, big thumbs up for choosing a Nissan huger thumbs up for it bein a Spec! :)

·
Foolishly Impractical
966 Posts
SRT-4 to a Spec... thats gotta suck a little bit.. well congratulate him anyway and lets all hope he keeps this one right side up =P

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amplified2000 said:
SRT-4 to a Spec... thats gotta suck a little bit.. well congratulate him anyway and lets all hope he keeps this one right side up =P
yeah his wreck was kinda crazy over corrected and then bam big ditch :)

·
Slappy McGear Slapper
913 Posts
Thats what happens when you put way too much engine and not enough suspension in a car. People here piss me off with this "Higher HP means better car" bullsh*T. A Spec-V will carry ALOT more speed though a corner, plenty enough in fat to whoop an SRT-4 (even 2004 with LSD) through any track thats not just a straight line. I've talked to a cuple people who have srt-4's and they say its damn scary tryin to floor it through a turn, actually its basically undoable.

·
Foolishly Impractical
966 Posts
The most dangerous part of any car is the loose nut behind the wheel..

No amount of engine/suspension/other kind of work can save you from yourself if you choose to drive like a retard.

·
Dine Racer
276 Posts
/\/\ Couldn't have said it better myself/\/\
Atleast now he'll have a lot better handling

·
Registered
91 Posts
Amplified2000 said:
The most dangerous part of any car is the loose nut behind the wheel..

No amount of engine/suspension/other kind of work can save you from yourself if you choose to drive like a retard.
I went outside and checked, but found no loose nuts in the suspension, or the steering, what are you talking about? :p

jfwy, well put :)

·
Foolishly Impractical
966 Posts
bkpsu said:
I went outside and checked, but found no loose nuts in the suspension, or the steering, what are you talking about?

jfwy, well put
You need one of these to do the job proper..

-Pilot Wrench-

Most cars suffer from this horrible malady - a loose nut behind the wheel!! But not anymore. Only one company had the foresight and brilliance to bring you this product - The Pilot Wrench. Quickly tighten the nut behind ANY wheel for instant improvements in responsiveness, handling, and braking! Please indicate how big of a bolt head is behind the wheel before ordering! If unsure, ask your friends. Also available in metric.

available at http://www.kalecoauto.com/

·
Dine Racer
276 Posts
Shoulda told him to get the 2003 and have the best of both worlds , A better tranny and all the good looks. I only wish we had a less sensitive knock sensor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts