B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh. Nevermind. All I can tell you guys is don't do under the table "friend-hookups" for paintjobs on your stuff unless you personally know the guy. And never give anyone your stuff to work on without some kind of official reciept.

Sorry 'bout this post. But I feel a little better now.

Stillen spoilerette and some other stuff... 2.5 weeks and counting... :mad:

[This message has been edited by SR20DE 2K (edited April 06, 2001).]

G

·
What ended up happening? did they screw it up?

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man Maxx... don't get me started on this.

Well first off, the "hookup" has had my stuff for almost 3 weeks now. It was under the table, so it would be cheap cuz he works at a bodyshop.

During the first week, he said that it'll take "3 days tops" and gives me the number to the bodyshop. Fine. Three days goes by and he says it'll be ready next week (it was Friday already). Umm... ok. Week 1 over.

Next week, I call and guess what? He "takes a week off from work". Total ****ing bull****. So ok, I get his number from some friends and call. He's "never home", or "he just left". And since the whole deal is under the table, the bodyshop has NO IDEA WTF I'm talking about when I ask about my stuff. Great. Week 2 over.

Here's week 3 already. Monday, he's "not at work" again. Wonderful. Tuesday, he's actually there. It'll take "two days". Wednesday, he says "tomorrow". Good sign. Guess what? Thrusday and Friday he's "not at work" once again. Just ****ing great. Of course he's never home.

Yah, I know I'm a ****ing stalker right now, but you would be too if someone had parts off your car that you paid good money for. :mad:

Damn. So let that be a lesson to you all. Don't be stupid and trusting like me. :mad:

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ bits and pieces of it missing...

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Oh man i'd be pissed also,,,,,I know someone who breaks legs really cheap,,,,J/K :D

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

G

·
Wow. That sucks. Honestly though, what would he do with the parts? They'd be basically useless to him. So, is the person that hooked you up with this guy doing anything about it? They know him, right? If I were you, I'd go down in person to the shop when he is there. If he hasn't started work on them, get the parts back and take them elsewhere to get them painted.

I lucked out with my bumper being repainted under warranty by Nissan. I am gonna have my Spoilerette painted at the same time the bumper is. That way I don't have to pay for it. :D Plus, I will be assured that they match perfectly.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (eventually)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maxx... I've got plans to. It's just been hard to take off from work these days. But we'll see... and yea I'm going to talk to my friend about it tonite...

Styling... sure. Send that guy my way. I'll gladly pay for his "services" and fare to California. It'll be well worth the cost. :D

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ bits and pieces of it missing...

[This message has been edited by SR20DE 2K (edited April 06, 2001).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts