B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna know if there's any way i can make my exhaust sound louder?, i removed the resonator and it just brought up the tone a bit.... is there anything else i can do to give it that extra sound?

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
297 Posts
hollow out the catalytic converters if you are not in an emissions state, if you are in an emissions state then wait till b15 specific headers are out. hollowing out the cats gives a nicer deeper sound, and gains of up to .2 seconds can be realized. I did this mod in my Brother's 1994 GA16DE Sentra, and the difference could not only be heard but felt. The sound is not necessarily louder, but nicer and deeper.

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do i do that? Can you show me :)

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Jose bro,,
Don't try the hollowing out the converter cause it's pretty much detected in the emissions test.I also knew someone who try doing the converter on his Mustang and he ended up poking a hole right thru the side of the cat..

You could get a high flow cat maybe and wait till some headers come out...

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

1 - 4 of 4 Posts