B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 461 Posts

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my warehouse with a few peeps and we left my car there while we went to the store to get some drinks. Well, I get back and my car is gone! I ran around and drove with my bro to see if it got towed for any reason or anything like that....nope, can't find it. I couldn't remember if I had locked my doors or not since we always leave the doors unlocked in front of the warehouse, cause we're constantly in and out of the cars. I called the cops and went through all of the bulls*it with the cops. I was so mad and upset when the cops came, I was shaking. So 6 or 7am I get a call from the Sheriff's office, they found my car. I was so happy. They gave me the number to the impound yard and I called them. They said come with your license and registration to pick up the car. I asked them, is the car ok, I can take it? He asked which car it was, and I told him, and he's like "Oh, that car isn't driving out of here" I'm like why, WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!??? He said it was wrecked!!! So I get there and look at the car and it was smashed all up on the passenger side, nitrous line sliced and hanging out, CF hood destroyed, A-pillar destroyed and so on!!!!! I The guy that took me to the car said he's the one that towed it. I asked him what happened? He said it knocked a pole over and was basically wrapped around the pole!!!!!

Words can't explain how I feel right now!!!
:( :mad: :( :mad:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. I am sure they were watching you if you park it there all the ime and they probably knew what kind of stuff it is capable of doing so they wanted to see for themselves I guess....Phuckers...

·
Grimey :D
462 Posts
oh yeah thats right .... thats what you should do is buy it back for all the parts .... if not i will !!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
holy crap :mad: that is f.ucked up, damn good luck with whatever happens, assho.les these days i don't get it.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
:( sucks dude

Too many car related thefts down here.. I'm still peicing together a stereo that was stolen 20 ft from where I sleep. sigh..

At least all your parts are there and your motor is in good shape, I'm sure most parts are salvageable.

If you find a REALLY small circle track the car might be driveable ;)

Either way, sucks man.. I hope all turns out well.. Go and get a blue bucktooth like Oktober :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
there goes 12's that sucks man, wish you the best

·
wanna be car guy
542 Posts
Man, I was hoping this was going to be a sick joke. That sucks, you've put so much work into your car. I'm real sorry to hear this.

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Insurance totalled it out last night. I asked them about my parts, they said whatever I have reciepts for, I can get the money back, the parts without reciepts, I can try to swap out with the stock parts if they can swing it.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Let me know if you need stock parts. I have all of my stockers including the airbox assembly.

·
Registered
298 Posts
pituala why does your sig say 6.14.2004, more like 8.14.04 right?

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
OMG armin i'm so sorry to hear that. i thought this thread was a joke when i saw the title, now i see it's not :(
i'm really sorry :-/

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KDAL said:
pituala why does your sig say 6.14.2004, more like 8.14.04 right?
I'm just so mad, I accidentally put 6 instead of 8.

·
Poopra King
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shanno575 said:
OMG armin i'm so sorry to hear that. i thought this thread was a joke when i saw the title, now i see it's not :(
i'm really sorry :-/
Thanks. I'm sooooo mad and sad right now :(

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
I was hoping for some sick joke too. Man I feel real bad for you. I was following he progress on this car too. Good luck with getting all of your stuff back. This is some bull sh1t. Is your Nitrous kit still in the car???
Matt

·
Registered
897 Posts
what the heck? how long did you leave your car alone for? I think a pole being smashed on your car would be damn noticeable and loud... also people would make a big scene about it... Someone probably hit the pole into your car 1st of all (probably the tow-truck driver) and just assumed that since its all messed up, he can just tow it away without you knowing anything of it...
he probably wanted to steal the parts from your car..

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Deep condolences man. I hate ish like that bad. I lost a Jeep to some joy riding kids. At least your insurance co sounds reasonable. Make it better next time!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Really Sorry to hear that man. I know how it goes with theafn punks in FL. Good luck wiht getting ur stuff back. Go insurance!

1 - 20 of 461 Posts