B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aright guys here's my car... I haven't gotten the mesh for the front yet or my rims (I gotta get 'em ordered OR52 gunmetal Enkeis) and well dropping it and going to slap some tint on the windows... Then I'm going to work on either a system or turbo (more like turbo I'm thinking) she was a little dirty cause it's rained everyday since I picked her up... I'll take some better pics as soon as I get my digi cam workin my friend took these for me...

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's gonna look really nice once you get your rims

·
Registered
219 Posts
nice body kit. ya keep us updated when the rims come in!! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice Body......Kit

I have that exact same body kit! Looks great, nice job. Maybe I'll stop being lazy and put mine on this weekend. How long did it take you (remove, drill holes, & replace)?

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
Looks good, I like the blue car in the background :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blueblur said:
I have that exact same body kit! Looks great, nice job. Maybe I'll stop being lazy and put mine on this weekend. How long did it take you (remove, drill holes, & replace)?

I dunno dude at the body shop did all my work headlights and everything so to be honest i dont' know :eek:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mtorsani said:
Looks good, I like the blue car in the background :D

yeah that's our friend's it's pretty quick runs 8.7 in the 1/8 mile... he's getting ready to upgrade the turbo to a 20G.. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice. Was waiting to see this on a blackout. Front bumper fitment looks iffy and what are those spots in the pic? Those tailights just can't cut it with that grey trim so paint it or toss 'em. Otherwise, rims & drop and ur good to go. Good work...for a girl ;) Oh and next time, include a pic of yourself leaning on the ride so we don't squint at a bumper reflection wondering if ur a nice girly girl:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
near_near said:
Nice. Was waiting to see this on a blackout. Front bumper fitment looks iffy and what are those spots in the pic? Those tailights just can't cut it with that grey trim so paint it or toss 'em. Otherwise, rims & drop and ur good to go. Good work...for a girl ;) Oh and next time, include a pic of yourself leaning on the ride so we don't squint at a bumper reflection wondering if ur a nice girly girl:)
too bad that's a guy that took the pictures, he's one of our friends....so squint a little harder next time :p

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
near_near said:

that's not me takin the pics it's my friend... and the spots on the bumper is dirt/bug guts... I haven't gotten to really clean her up yet...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
01GXESentra said:
Nice looks great!

Where did you order your grille from? and how much?

got the grille from mrgrille.com, $59 shipped for upper only they make a matching upper and lower for the SE-R/Spec

·
Registered
105 Posts
Damn, I think the tight sleeveless thru me off. Feeling violated. Oh well, u can still include your pic next time.(without uno please) :0

·
Registered
14 Posts
near_near said:
Damn, I think the tight sleeveless thru me off. Feeling violated. Oh well, u can still include your pic next time.(without uno please) :0
lol nah, that's alright, just take my word for it, she's a hottie :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Good 4 u bro. I wish my girl was into cars like that too then I wouldn't have to be coming up with new false reasons for my new parts... like my leaking oil pan drain plug required the balance shaft kit!..lol...

·
Registered
14 Posts
near_near said:
Good 4 u bro. I wish my girl was into cars like that too then I wouldn't have to be coming up with new false reasons for my new parts... like my leaking oil pan drain plug required the balance shaft kit!..lol...
lmao well the balance shaft removal kit might keep metal pieces from leaking out of your oil pan so good choice as an excuse, at least it wasn't a total lie
lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts