1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hey, just to add to this post is that my website is currently under major construction since it's my first. I have LOTS more pics to put on it! Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey . Your car looks great both outside and inside the hood. What kind of pain you use in the cover and could u give me some instruction on how to do it ??

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Man it looks really really nice. I love the interior accents,and esp the engine bay. It looks really clean. Good job, keep it up :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rho2 said:
Hey . Your car looks great both outside and inside the hood. What kind of pain you use in the cover and could u give me some instruction on how to do it ??

well it really wasnt that hard the paint you need is the hi 900 deg temp paint. and cover your whole eng. with plastic except the valve cover and just spray about 9-10 coats. Then clean the excess off with paint thinner. its not as hard as it looks really. u just need patience thats all.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Tight. Keep up the good work.:cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very sweet! I've always liked black and red together. Keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tanx peepz

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey looks good guys....

I'm just realy depressed that my pic isn't even in your friends photo's Snifff Snifff:(

·
Registered
3,122 Posts

Damn where did that picture come from?HMMMM
But it would be a good one you can throw up there:D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TANX 4 UR SUPPORT PEEPLZ

·
Registered
21 Posts
The black and red look good together. Good work man, only opinion I have is the painted valve cover. I personally like polshed alot better, but if I was gonna color it I would powder coat it. But like I said sweet ride.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
NISMOrob said:
The black and red look good together. Good work man, only opinion I have is the painted valve cover. I personally like polshed alot better, but if I was gonna color it I would powder coat it. But like I said sweet ride.
That's why my valve cover isn't painted yet cause I am waiting for my gasket to come in so I can polish mine:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts