B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was driving up to a light when a
fire engine starts to come through so I stop. When all the sudden a ford f-250 plows into the back of me...Hard. So after all thats said and done my neck is killing me and my car is going to be totaled.
Which I am pretty sure it is. Can we say 2002 SE-R. Well I might be selling the stromung midpipe (muffler is trashed)is anyone is intrested.

------------------
2001 granite SE w/PP MODS:
Place Racing CAI
U.R. underdrive pulleys.
Stromung Cat-back Exhaust
Eibach Sportlines

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Barbo01SE:
Yesterday I was driving up to a light when a
fire engine starts to come through so I stop. When all the sudden a ford f-250 plows into the back of me...Hard. So after all thats said and done my neck is killing me and my car is going to be totaled.
Which I am pretty sure it is. Can we say 2002 SE-R. Well I might be selling the stromung midpipe (muffler is trashed)is anyone is intrested.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another wreck man, you alright though? I swear, I'm crossing my fingers as I head back to Virginia..

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

M

·
0 Posts
Damn. Are people aiming for us!! We went forever with no accidents, and now in the past 3 weeks, we've had like 5 or 6. This sucks.

I hope that your neck injuries are not serious. Be sure to check that out with a Dr.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-For Sale!

·
Registered
297 Posts
sorry to hear that, don't worry I feel you! read my post and find out what happened to me, shizt I wish my car got totalled, then SE-R for me too. nevamind what am I talking about, I'm an SR20DE tuner, forget about it, I love my Sentra :), sorry to hear the accident, yeah plz go to the doctor and fell better man!

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
About the neck thing. Don't sign off on the insurance. I was rear ended when I was younger. Had my -then girlfriend- in the car. For 5 years on and off we would have stiff necks. She had to go for some heavy duty treatments. I'm telling 'ya, necks are serious stuff. Good luck.

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

M

·
0 Posts
My mom has had 2 neck/back surgeries stemming from a whiplash accident many years ago. It is a very serious problem that may not manifest itself immediately.

I have been involved in several car accidents and one bad motorcycle accident. I have some amount of neck pain on a daily basis. At one point, I was seeing a Chiropractor 3 times a week!

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-For Sale!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts