B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I brought my car in to get all the hail damage fixed, probably be next Friday when I get it back. I know I will be very happy when I get it back, and the thousands of dimples are gone, but a week is very long. Now I am forced to drive my mother's Chevy Malibu around, not bad, but it's not the same. Well that's enough of my complaining, everybody wish me luck, and hopefully the next week will go very quickly.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Good luck

:)
Are they re-painting the whole car???

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'd like to sympathize with ya, but a week is no where close to how long i've been waiting for my baby to get back to me. I was in an accident back on May 9 and I just was told due to more back ordered parts I MAY get the car back next Monday.

I know what you're going through though man and I wish you the best of luck and hope for the speedy return of you car. I know I'm missing mine, especially since I've been having to drive a damn Cavalier around the whole time. Damn things have no pick up what-so-ever.

Oh well at least I got them to shave the antennae while they were rebuilding her.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah I know it's not to long of a wait, especially compared to your wait. I too have to drive a cavalier around, it's my grandmas, along with my mom's malibu, my dad and I are trying to sell it, thing sucks.

Response to SS, yep I get a whole new paint job, minus the bumpers, so that's all I have to worry about, with these crappy paint jobs Nissan gave us.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey Nitelife, I went without my car for over 3 months. I know how ya feel bro. I got in a bad accident($100 away from tottalled) on April 13th, and I just picked it up yesterday:). I will be posting picture soon. Fresh paint job, Stillen body kit:). Swwweeeettt!

·
Registered
816 Posts
borgeusian has a B14.

I had to go about 33 days with a rental car when they were fixing my car after my accident. I had a Malibu (inspection sticker expired) and a Saturn Wagon. Man, that month really sucked.

·
Registered
250 Posts
daavikes said:
Response to SS, yep I get a whole new paint job, minus the bumpers, so that's all I have to worry about, with these crappy paint jobs Nissan gave us.
Wouldn't the front bumbers be most prone to paint chipping and peeling?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dleong said:

Wouldn't the front bumbers be most prone to paint chipping and peeling?
yeah but those weren't affected at all with the storm that hit my car, maybe when they wish it with their high pressure hose so they can mark all the dimples, the paint will peel up and they will do those too! :cool:

·
hangin out w/ my wang out
2,621 Posts
I feel for you guys too. My baby was struck by a street sweeper as i was pulling into work a month ago this friday. The body shop still is waiting to hear if it's going to be totaled or fixed. This is after spending almost 2 months w/out it b/c i broke the tranny racing and i could not find a good one for my car. I got pics of the accident, but don't know how to post them.
Oh yeah, if it is totaled i'm either getting the 2001 sentra SE/PP or the 2001 Mazda MP3

greg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts