B15 Sentra Forum banner

MY BABY, 04 SE-R SILVER PICS... intake

3K views 32 replies 20 participants last post by  metalhead 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
i must agree, but thats one of the things i plan on changing anywayz, the spec-v rims looked so much better, i cant believe they done messed something up like that?

#7 ·
I wish I had the trip computer, but I guess the ugliness/plainness of those gauges would be just as much of a con. And damn, if that blue on you intake were any more polished looking, you could see though it.

#11 ·
another bucktooth 04 sentra......hmm

ohwell it looks clean.....good job

#12 ·
who's the chick in the 2nd pic?

the bucktooth is starting to grow on me.

#13 ·
the puck tooth most definately grows on you, i will admit that the 03 grill does look better but there is nothing wrong with the 04 grill to my eyes any more.

#16 ·
Re: Re: MY BABY, 04 SE-R SILVER PICS... intake

fluid1 said:

I do kinda like the Superman intake......
LMFAO!!!!!!!

#21 ·
Look nice bro!

First time I see the Superman Injen CAI but they also have the T1000 and the Shaft ones too :D Pay attention to the vacuum PVC pipe on the upper part of the intake... it look not well inserted and may tie off with vibration. Push it all the way in the intake.

What are thoses red chips in the upper vent? Air freshner? Rice arsenal?

#23 ·
the mpg is an average. so if i drive like a crack adict for an hour it can get down to 17 or 18s. if i drive like i normally do its about 20 - 22. and if im driving home from work and theres no one to race its about 30 and thats assuming i reset it, cause if its already at 18 it would take hours of driving to bring it back up. Also the trip computer has tempurature/avg mph/time driven/destination till empty/two trip computers that average miles.

#24 ·
oh and the pink things that are in the vents are air freshener, they came in this thing that attaches to your vent and spins like fan, however it was loud and annoying so i took that off and threw it out the car while going excessivly fast and just put the air freshener parts in the vents themselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.