B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Nice, I have clear corners too. Do you have a pic of the rear so i can see what the stromung looks like on it? And who drives the honda element?

·
X-B15 Owner, Si Owner Now
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try and get pictures of the back with the exhaust up for you. The toaster oven...i mean the element is my brother's wife's

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
are you dropped only from the NISMO suspension? that drop looks awfully low for the NISMO in the back. nice ride. reminds me of my old 2002. :(

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Hey I did'nt know Unorthodox Racing was producing plastic relay box too :p

J/K, nice pics and mods and at least, it's not a ricer ride with nothing done under the hood ;)

·
X-B15 Owner, Si Owner Now
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OkToBeR said:
are you dropped only from the NISMO suspension? that drop looks awfully low for the NISMO in the back. nice ride. reminds me of my old 2002. :(
Its just the nismo. I just installed it about 2 weeks ago. So after it settles in it should get even lower. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Lookin good man. I'm in Delaware also, live in Newark and work in Greenville. Where do you usually frequent? There's a decent amount of Spec V's in Newark/Wilmington, but it doesn't seem like any of them are on here. Weird? :) Anyways, keep up the good work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts