214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 03/04 Volcanic spec(last page)

couple of pics of my new facelift.

H&R's

·
Registered
869 Posts
Got tired of the BuckTooth??? heh Looks nice man, Defenetly Clean. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is what it looked like before......

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
i love it. keep up the work.

note: that doesn't look like a typical SE-R bumper....the inner flares up to the hood look really large.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, a shop did the paint...
the black has the volcanic mettalic sprinkles on it...so when the sun hits it...u can see it underneath.....just enough to catch your eye.
btw:it is the oem bumper...its the black that makes it look wider, i guess...

·
Registered
869 Posts
It does look nice. But yea there is a diff in the OEM unless the 03 is wider than the 02...

Example My car:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
unless, ur talkin about what it looked like before.....heres a closer shot...

next to an og spec

the interior paint...is oem.... i got it color matched to the car.

·
Registered
869 Posts
The front of the bumper where the Top Grill would go runs right with the Hood but like i said it could be a diff. Still nice car man.

EDIT: Maybe it was just the angle of the pic.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmmmm....this didnt work out.....

thats why it looks how it does....i never finished the project...instead i just got all factory parts...

·
Registered
869 Posts
Ooooo so in that pic it wasnt OEM? Now i see why it was off.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
CustomSentra1 said:
Looks very nice. Very impressive. Care to share some details with us? What exactly you replaced, any imperfections etc.
thanks yo....
i replaced the hood,headlights,fogs, and bumper...had to get new radiator brackets, bumper retainer,the stick that holds the hood.....and pretty much it..
only imperfection i ran into was getting the headlights to clip into place....i had to loosen up the bolts that hold down the white headlight clip...ull know what im talkin bout if uve taken ur face off before....on the car i mean

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if anybodys interested in the 04 se-r headlights,fogs or hood...let me know...

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Once again, looks great! I would love to have my '03 that color, even though the g/f would shoot me. She already doesn't like the Sunburst color and absolutely hates the volcanic orange! But it's definitely hot, especially with the stripe. I don't usually like them, but that looks really good.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts