B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to get a new exhaust, but my dad is one who likes to leave the car like it just came off of the show room floor. It is my car but he for some reason is being a dick about it. Can you guys give me any ideas of good things to tell him about the exhaust (made up or not) that dont relate to power, or any other good arguments or ideas
thanks in advance

·
Registered
311 Posts
Some mufflers (and this is for real) can help gas milage a little. Plus they look cool, so they add to the value of the car, right?

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Just like Samo said, they do save gas!.... if you go with like a stomung, you will get the stock look you dad wants plus the performance and sound you want. its a win win situation.... Go for it! :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
You could always be like me and just get the Stromung. I have had it on for almost 2 months now and my mom hasn't noticed yet. Its not loud and it looks almost exactly like stock,just a lot nicer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
WHere can I order stromung's exhaust?? Do they have a web site?? And around how much would it cost me? Thanks

·
Registered
747 Posts
OK, I already did this one! :) What worked for me was telling my dad (cause he said "you already have an exhaust, why would you want another") how in about 5 years when I either want to sell my car or the exhaust I bought is starting to go bad, to think of what it would be like to then be able to put the bran new stock exhaust on!!! He agreed because there aren't many older cars with a really shiny and awesome exhaust.

·
Registered
747 Posts
OK :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts