B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am jus making this to keep you guys updated on my mods and the happenings. Ok I have had Hotshot's CAI for around a month now and I love it, around 3 weeks ago I was one of the first to rest my ECU, and all I gotta say that the mod is awesome as long as you can wait 2 or 3 weeks for the ECU to break in again. The first 2 weeks the car is a lot more sluggish and the woot* from the intake is not as hard. But now this 3rd week The car is even faster than it first was, the difference can really be felt, and the CAI sounds even better than before. I give both the CAI and the ECU reset a 10 out of 10 cuz of their ease to do, and the performance gains. The MPG on my car w/ the ECU and CAI mods is about 24MPG, but if you floor the car a lot the MPG are about 18 or 20. Ok this is all for now.

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
605 Posts
My hotshot didn't fit!! Shoulda got the Place Racing!! Max, I feel your pain!

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by azninvazion:
My hotshot didn't fit!! Shoulda got the Place Racing!! Max, I feel your pain!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh man not another horror story.....can they get anything right??? WTF!!!

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

1 - 4 of 4 Posts