B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote scott and they said that the are doing one final fitment check and then they ship. He said I should be expecting mine next tuesday.

Just some info take it as you will

-ill

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
sounds good to me

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
who ever gets thier exhaust in first make sure you post it so we can watch out for ours as well

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

·
Registered
816 Posts
sweet...can't wait. But I gotta wait til next weekend to put it on cuz I have an Oral Path exam I gotta study for next friday

G

·
Oral Path exam, eh? I wonder if that is anything like the oral exam I gave to my ex-girlfriend. hehe.

You guys are gonna get your exhausts before me.
I am planning on posting a full, step-by-step guide on installing the exhaust, with pictures. It will be on my website once it arrives.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck.)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
You guys are gonna get your exhausts before me.
I am planning on posting a full, step-by-step guide on installing the exhaust, with pictures. It will be on my website once it arrives.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why is that???? you already have the muffler don't still or did you have to send that back????

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
623 Posts
guys, got good news for you guys.... the exhaust fits good and sounds pretty good.... just missing my blow off valve

its really un noticable when its below 4 grand. with the resonator its very quiet, and without, its just a bit louder... wont get u in trouble unless u launch at 4grand, hehe...

met with scott today and he said they're shipping it out next week. they have to finish packing it and stuff.

u poor guys, i'll post some pix tonite

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
WTF you already got it I am sooooooo pissed,,,,na J/K

did you go and pick yours up?????

and how long total did it take you to put it on???

and how good and how much of a difference in looks????

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
623 Posts
ummmm.... about 2/3 hours, hehe... no joke, it was more than 2 hours. we met up and he brought the resonated mid pipe but it was too quiet, so he had to run back to the shop and make another one without resonator on the mid pipe.

if u look at it on the car, u cant really tell the difference. but if u look under the car or have them side by side off, they look very different!

i drove 70 miles home doing like 70-90, did make too much noise. now u guys can still sneak out to parties withour ur parents hearing u leave

G

·
How in the world did you spend 2 hours on that thing?? I can drop the stock muffler in less than 10 minutes. There is only one other connection on the midpipe.

We'll have to see on the sound. My car was a little on the quiet side, but I didn't want any droaning crap to deal with. hehe.

I think the exhaust looks totally killer. If you don't notice twin 3" polished tips...well, I don't know what to say.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck.)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chinoworld:
ummmm.... about 2/3 hours, hehe... no joke, it was more than 2 hours. we met up and he brought the resonated mid pipe but it was too quiet, so he had to run back to the shop and make another one without resonator on the mid pipe.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so He went back to the shop to get one that wasn't resonated to be louder???????

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
So..when would should I be expecting my exhaust to come to my doorstep?

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
605 Posts
with the resonator, how loud is it compared to stock? Louder? Quieter?

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
623 Posts
u guys should get them next week or so.

its not that much louder than the exhaust. when my wife was in the car, she cant tell the difference. so what do you think.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
which do you prefer? the non resonated one or the resonated one as far as sound wise? I want the exhaust for the sound but for performance of course! Can we get them un resonated if we choose? Where can I see some pics of it?????

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's

·
Registered
623 Posts
perfomance, u'll get a bit more performance with the unresonated mide pipe. i'm not sure if u can change ur order at this time for an unresonated mid pipe, give him a call anyways.

sound wise, u can't really tell unless u pay really close attention to it. the stock se muffler is quiet loud it self when its at high revs.

·
Registered
816 Posts
chinoworld,
do you also have other mods like cai and header? I think that may also change the sound too cuz as more air comes in, more air comes out and the sound changes too.

Also, the CAI sound will be loud enough for me so I'm glad that the exhaust is quiet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts