B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran a couple of months ago with i/h/e/ks and got 14.96 @92.3, last nigyht i went out and couldnt get fast than 15.1 @ 90. And now i have, ur pulley, es motor mounts, eibach prokits and new kumho tires. I dont understand, there was no humidity last night in MD, 2 mph slower in trap. i should be at like 14.6- 14.7???

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
edit nevermind.... read your sig closer...

bad gas possibly? was the fuel tank full or close to it?

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
you prolly need to relearn your car and learn how to launch better, u should be runnin 14.4-14.6... i live in VA Beach and it was Ideal track weather, im sure maryland wasnt much different

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
my 60 ft time was 2.32 for my 14.9, and 2.25 for my 15.1, it really felt like my car wasnt pulling the same in 4th, i could see my speedo barely hitting 90 every time, before i was already passed 90. Im not gonna freak yet, im gonna try the track again, and if i get the same results, then im gonna have to see whats wrong...........i was at capital raceway and to tell u the truth, track didnt look very good

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
it's called practice...you need to do it!

you can't just add mods and figure you'll instantly run better at the track.....it takes practice.

·
powershifting through 6th
1,942 Posts
chimmike said:
it's called practice...you need to do it!

you can't just add mods and figure you'll instantly run better at the track.....it takes practice.

what if it comes to you naturally, like it does to me?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
OVOleg said:
what if it comes to you naturally, like it does to me?
At that point you put a red hot pitchfork in your eye.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Geez, look at that trap speed. You def. are down on power. Surprised noone noticed this yet...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't his trap speed go up a bit or stay the same with the mods he added. I can understand a 15.1 at 92 but 90? I don't think it's his driving at all. I dunno (flame suit ON)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts