B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

From Yahoo: Anti-WTO demonstrators throw liquid feces on Mexican riot police guarding the meeting of the World Trade Organization (news - web sites) in Cancun, Mexico on Saturday, Sept. 13, 2003. (AP Photo/Jaime Puebla)

Ick

·
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
182 Posts
You know what have been sweet........
If one of those riot cops was yawning and it went right in his mouth!!!:D

·
Registered
508 Posts
97gxeFL said:

From Yahoo: Anti-WTO demonstrators throw liquid feces on Mexican riot police guarding the meeting of the World Trade Organization (news - web sites) in Cancun, Mexico on Saturday, Sept. 13, 2003. (AP Photo/Jaime Puebla)

Ick
Let someone do that to ME someday... That is un-fawking-necessary... at least tear gas doesn't carry disease...

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
jmac2043 said:
yeah but it looks like he got a face-full of it

right???
nah still in mid air.. you can tell that every one with there Heads down were waiting for this to hit.. im not sure whats up with this guy probably reaching for the visor....

·
Registered
929 Posts
can u say massacre of people in mexico. if i was a cop or if this ever happened to my dad whos one i would shoot the mother ****er in the legs that did this. an the whole group of people would take turns **** on this guy till he eventually died of blood loss.

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
hardjalard said:
I take offense at the use of my state's motto as a derogatory remark. O wait, this is in Off-Topic. Nevermind. Return to bashing innocent people for simple mistakes :)
bah.. if ive offended any one, including the entire state wisconsin, im sorry ;)

ya seee though i pointed out his mistake.. i didnt continue to rip into him about being and ******* or anything dumb like i usually see in here ;)

·
Bootlegger
1,280 Posts
Lets hope the Mexican cops arent as assinine and violent as the Seattle cops were back in '99. F*ckin bull**** if you knew what really went on back then. Power hungry cops meet peaceful protestors.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone throwing buckets of liquid shiit on anyone else needs to have their asses kicked big time!

That just absolutely nasty, and i don't even wanna know how they got a bucket full of diarrea!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts