B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where Icould buy a moon roof to be installed on my Sentra? I can't find anyone who sells em online.

Also, is it possible for an ordinary body shop to be able to install a automatic sun roof?

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Zeibarts will install a power roof for you and redo headliners and all that stuff. Sunroof in the yellow pages would prob yield some good results.

·
Registered
842 Posts
From my experience, sun roofs leak. EXPECIALLY aftermarket sun roofs.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
mrknowitall said:
From my experience, sun roofs leak. EXPECIALLY aftermarket sun roofs.

Check with your local Nissan dealership man, and also see if there are any shops around your area that deal with this type of installation. Don't listen to mrknowitall after all he did want to buy something to STOP the loose movement of the clutch when he failed to realize until informed there is a button that needs to be activated by the clutch to START your car.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I had the dealership install an aftermarket moonroof in my '04 before i bought it.. they did it very cheap for me just to get me to buy the car.. and i'm more than happy with it.. i'm not sure what company makes the roof itself.. but it came out great.. some local place, not the dealership, did the install

·
Hater
907 Posts

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Mr. Nismo said:
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Gotta learn to let things go past your head. It's the internet I don't give a shyt never have never will.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
CustomSentra1 said:
I had an aftermarket sunroof installed on my previous Sentra with no problems at all. It was installed by a company through my dealership.
Point proven. Major percent don't leak you may find one or two every now and then.

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
I have an aftermarket sunroof installed, all one touch. 4 years in Chicago, never has leaked. I don't even have a garage for the winter. On the other hand my Mom had an 88 Max that had an aftermarket sunroof in AZ, and it leaked and was fixed more then once.

Believe it or not! ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
ive got an 04 spec v, with an oem sunroof that came with it, after a week of getting the car it rained and i noticed water dripping from my headliner, i brought it back to the dealership and it took them 6 days to find out what the problem was and fix it.. :(

·
Lower than u will ever be
622 Posts
www.Streetbeatcustoms.com They sell the best aftermarket sun roofs, moon roofs, and sliding rag tops you can buy. I know quite a few people that have them and if installed right never leak. I would sell you my factory one (with all the components and hardware) for $475 plus shipping but I would have to come up with the money for my sliding rag first and I don't see that happening at least until next summer.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the responses guys! so i could buy a auto sunroof from somewhere online and then have someone install it. how much might it be to have it installed?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts