B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys from Mtl, I'm trying to set a samll firendly meeting in Mtl for this coming Saturday, 26th.

Anybody interested and where should we do this?

I live in the south shore, La Prairie.

Anybody interested?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm in if its early in the afternoon. I'm sure my GF would show up with her SE too. I have a dinner that night though.

As for a meeting place, we need something central but with a bit of room for a few cars. I was thinking about the Orange Julep since they have those meets at night but I'm not sure I want the seagulls having target practice on my car. ;) Maybe a well-known company would be easier since there wouldn't be anyone in the parking. What do you think? Any other locations?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I('m in La Prairie on the south shore!

If the weather is willing, that's fine with me!

I'm trying to bring somebody else from P&W from Longueuil.

Hey, the tennis parking course with P&W should be fine, but it is not central... There is a lot of place!

Direction: Boulevard René Therrien, 1st light turn right, there is a Mazda&Nissan concession!!in the corner, we could meet there??

let me know!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Qu'est-ce que tu vas faire à Ottawa??? Pars samedi pm!!!

Il faut pas que tu manques ça. Mais si il fait pas beau samedi, on va remettre çaà un soir de la semaine prochaine pourquoi pas???

On s'en reparle si ça marche pas samedi!"

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lâche moi un coup de fil vendredi soir, mon vol arrive à Dorval vers les 19 H 00, donc je devrais être chez moi vers 21 h 00.

Je t'envoie mon No sur ton email.

A+

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey SpIcEz, were you in Laval this weekend? I saw a black SE with the Ghetto grill. I saw your signature so I thought it might be you. :)

Now, what about the meet?

Excuse si je n'ecrit pas en francaise, j'ai un peux de difficulte a l'ecrire.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Hehe, ya I was in Laval several times, I have a buddy there, I was there pretty much all weekend, around chomedey and on saturday I was in st-eustach, I went to see the Cascar races.

Man this is SOO nice!!! Someone noticing my ghetto ride on the road :)

I VERY Much doubt ANYONE in montreal has a ghetto grill but me, so until further notice, black SE w/PP and Ghetto Grill... THATS ME!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Chomedey was the place,a few blocks from St. Martin and Le Corbusier. In a little shopping mall strip where there's a furniture store (on Le Corbusier). I live in back there.
Even my GF noticed (since she also has an SE) and she wondered if it was a Sentra that she saw. Its funny how you notice more the car you have.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Hehe, thats nice Crimson, Cool that your GF also has one of our Little Buggers (like Gene AKA : Sentra Stylin, would call it).

I was eatin' at the pasta bar I think, if I'm not mistaken. There was probably a blue/Purpleish New Bug next to me, thats my buddies. Trying to get him to do some mods, cause it looks damn girly right now :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yep...I know the restaurant...that was definitely you. :)

Not sure about this meet guys on Saturday, seems the weather won't be decent for the next few days. :(

guy_geo, what do you think? My friend also needs help with his leaking roof.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Well I know it cant work for me
I HAVE to be in Ottawa tomorow at 9 am, and Im probably going to work there till like 6 or 7 pm.

So tomorow isnt a good time for me either!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys, what about next saturday, I'm burned out from my trip form LA.. I need some rest (I mean some drive in my SE...).

So lets plan it for next week-end, saturday, my girlfriend is working, so that woulb be good!!!

If you don't like the place I chosen, You choose where we meet, right,?

Keep in the touch please!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well I guess that settles it. Seems its best for possibly next weekend. Works out good for me since my friend needs help with that leaky roof. We'll keep in touch.

guy_geo, I'll call you sometime this week if all goes well.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME?
SpIcEz, is ti ok for U???

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Dont think I have any problem with that, yet...

Busy schedule you know, dagnamit, Im tired of working weekends.

And I cant even relax during the week, going down to Saratoga Springs, NY, Tuesday and wednesday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts