B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this true?? Someone was telling me that if you do any mods for you car, you'll void your warranty and that if they see anything mod'd they wont even work on your car, the dealerships that is.

------------------
Jaded 2000 SE with Performance Package. ABS, Side Air-bags, in cabin microfilter, and PIAA headlights.

Thinking about:
Hotshot or PR CAI
Stromung Cat-back

G

·
We've covered this topic pretty extensively in the past. Try doing a search for "warranty" to see what you come up with. :)

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (eventually)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

G

·
The problem is that the same topics get discussed over and over again. :D

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (eventually)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
The problem is that the same topics get discussed over and over again. :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I have to agree with this....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
228 Posts
Signatures also screw the function up, because it searches content to...

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Registered
605 Posts
blah blah. If the component is directly related to any problem that you incur during the warranty period, it will void that part of the warranty for that part of the car. Example....If your CAI somehow causes damage to your air temp sensor, you have to pay for it. blah blah blah...

BTW, why does everyone have to get so pushy about this search feature? I think we used more server space telling this guy to search, then we could have if we answered his question!

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn, my bad......... didn't know everyone was so stringent on the search function.

------------------
Jaded 2000 SE with Performance Package. ABS, Side Air-bags, in cabin microfilter, and PIAA headlights.

Thinking about:
Hotshot or PR CAI
Stromung Cat-back

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Akebono:
damn, my bad......... didn't know everyone was so stringent on the search function.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey now, it's all good. We people that have been on the board are just sorta bitchy about repetitive questions that could be answered through the search. I know we all realize that people ask because they think that it's the fastest way, but I think you can also do a little research too. Touchy subject, but I don't have a problem answering the question, and then refering to the search of our archives. :) CAI vs. WAI anyone? *runs and hides*

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts