B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just like all of you I am enraged that the market is still purely Civic oriented. I was reading all your posts about some of the stuff available for the sr20de b15 and I was wandering if you guys could post up what the current mods available are, and the phone number I have to call or the internet address I can visit. I really need to know about exhaust, coilovers, intake, ignition, cam gears, nderdrive pulleys. I will be installing a turbo kit this summer, and I will be running it at 8psi to break in the motor, then I will up it to 11psi whenever I hit the track, when I get to that I will make a site and post pics on there for everyone. I will be starting a car club in Florida for anyone that wants to join, I have connections all over the orange state for body work and sound systems if anyone is interested. If anyone knows some people from companies that are trying to make stuff for our car and need a test car, tell them that I am willing to give my car for testing. I am tired of waiting and have decided to take action. Thanks guys, Juan Cardenas
[email protected] in Gainesville, Fl

G

·
A lot of this info. is already posted on the site.

http://www.b15sentra.net/mods.htm

There is some new stuff that isn't listed there, such as the Stromung Cat-back exhaust. ( www.stromung.com ) Also, Hotshot has both a CAI and headers available for the B15 (shortly.) ( www.hotshot.com )

There are no "kit" turbo's available for the B15 yet. The ECU has yet to be completed. The SEMA car had a "custom" turbo on it, but it used a '97 ECU, and wouldn't be even remotely emmissions legal (but if your going turbo, I guess that isn't your biggest concern.) You might also try contacting F-max to see what they are working on.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It's Here!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
there isn't really much as far as performance goes....as of yet...

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
cams are in the works...... JWT is projecting sometime next month... we hope.. an ECU is comming too

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hey Maxx! So your saying a 97 ECU would fit our cars but not pass emmissions? I ask because were I live in berks county we don't need emmissions! Also, were can I find pics and info on the sema car?

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

·
Registered
57 Posts
someone really needs to update that mods section

------------------
2k Sentra SE Manual w/PP - Black

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool thanks guys, hey can you guys tell me the site or phone number of HP Racing Motorsports and also of the other companies that already have coilovers out and what it the range that the cooilovers are adjustable to(ex. 0" to 5"). If anyone already has the stronmug exhaust, how does it sound, look, and what do you guys think are the performance gains? Thanks, Juan

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
you can get the coilovers through nopinationals.com.... around $195.00 total w/shipping.......

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires

·
Registered
259 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by agent vee:
someone really needs to update that mods section

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah yeah yeah. why update when we are working on a total revamp? patience grasshoppa.

------------------
MY PAGE

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
cool a facelift

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good it's about time, if you need any help I am a computer engineer at the unversity of florida and I am very good in html and java applets. thanks for the info on all the parts guys. I will let you know how my ignition, exhaust, underdrive pulleys, ignition thing goes once I get them on and hit the track. I will also be dropping a shift kit and higher stall converter into the tranny. If you want shift kit and converter, go to a high performance tranny place around and ask them to do so, they normally charge around 125 for shift kit and 300 for converter, they custom make it for your application, just tell them what you want. I am hoping to run 14.7 or so on my car after mods. laterz

·
Registered
259 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JCGator42:
if you need any help I am a computer engineer at the unversity of florida <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a gator? hell no! this is seminole territory my friend.

just giving you a hard time...my wife's a gator and i still married her.

------------------
MY PAGE

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000SE:
this is seminole territory my friend.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

By seminole territory do you mean that lil piece of land next to that state capital they call FSU?
heheh, j/k
Hey if you live in Florida you should think about joining a car club I am starting up soon; the clubs connections and discounts over the state are growing daily. Juan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts