B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you already posted for Mission on the 27th on the last thread so I thought I would put up a new thread. We are going to the track on the 27th to finally get to race this time since it never worked out for a couple of us last time cause they sold out in about 45 minutes of opening the gates :( :( Anyone who wants to join us...well you better get there early cause i think it will be sold out again since there was alot of ppl that never got to race will be there this time early....we will be at the gates around 3:30-4pm.....see ya there.....Boosted V we know you'll be there :eek:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who else is coming on Friday to Mission....I know Boosted V, RastaREspec, I think Ruby and mavm86 are coming and bluespec03....but who else???? It's gonna be fun as long as the weather stays sunny with some cloud on Friday like it stated the rain should be gone by then....be there early the gates open at 4:30pm!!!

·
13.05 @ 111mph
194 Posts
We are there, But only bringing the Echo. Spec V will sleep until the next races.......

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will be there pho-sure. That is if the liquid sunshine turns dry. Here's prayin'.

JN

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it looks like we won't be rained in.....yeah :D So see you all there....we will be there early so we will look for the echo Warren :p

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice run guy's.....at least the rain held out and it was alot of fun...we have to do it again soon :D

·