B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gave the Spec a little wash on Saturday, used some Klasse AIO underneath my Zaino. Just the roof and left side for now, I'll get more pics when the weather gets better. (Notice the dent on the left passenger door :mad: Some jerk at Shoprite drilled me w/ their car door and took off)

More to come...

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
And that is whyt blackout = best color. :) look good man.

·
Registered
243 Posts
very nice, dude. i just washed mine last night...i'd post it, but it looks the same as yours :D

·
<< MiSo, on theVboard >>
357 Posts
blackout best when CLEAAAAAAAAAAAN

sux when its not.

------------------
my black car looks like crap after almost 3 years. i'm starting to see orange peel on the car.. it just myteriously started showing up.

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MvnSE-R said:
I think the best color is red
I don't care for your opinion in my thread! (j/k ;) )

More pics to come by the end of the week. I'm gonna detail my engine and wheelwells if the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
377 Posts
WaLdo98 said:
OMG...how much time did you spend cleaning your car?? I can use your car as a mirror to cut my hair, hahaaha.
I wouldn't recommend cutting your own hair

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Woah, woah woah! You can't hijack a "Member's Ride" thread! This is bogus...

:D

·
Registered
501 Posts
I can't believe that the roof pic is actually a car, and not a mirror. That's the cleanest sheeeit ever!! Sorry, silversurfer, but there's another one.....and it shinier!! :p :p
Looks good man.
p.s. you can't get too mad about people jacking your thread, it's not like you're posting mod pics ;)

·
Registered
377 Posts
WaLdo98 said:
eehh..I've been cutting my own hair since 1999. I've been to many barbershops before that and wasn't satisfied with the results. Its really not that hard, but it does take time, good lighting, 2 mirrors and someone to check if its right or not.
hehe...I was just joking when I said that, but I thought you were too. You must have some talent man. I'd never trust myself....

·
Registered
166 Posts
nice man that shine looks sweet as hell

i was never ever able to get my car that clean
since my block happens to be the pollen production capital of the world (or so it seems).... right after i wash it, and dry it... then i go back to the side i started and see its already pollen covered. so i redo that side... then the other side is pollen covered... see its a never ending cycle. haha
but blackouts do look the best when clean. amazing looking

ps - real men cut their own hair

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, blackouts are a b*tch to keep clean. The only reason it looks that good is because I had just finished polishing it. By the time I commute to work, it's a mess. :(

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
Wow!

What is Klasse AIO? And you just went w/ Zaino on top of it?
I can definitely use it :)

·
She was so young...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
evangelos K said:
Wow!

What is Klasse AIO? And you just went w/ Zaino on top of it?
I can definitely use it :)
Klasse All in One (AIO) is the first part of a 2 step polishing system they sell. You are supposed to use AIO and then top it with Klasse Sealant Glaze (SG). However, AIO is a cleanser, and putting it on before the Zaino prepares the paint and creates a darker shine (in some peoples eyes.)

I recommend trying Klasse AIO and SG if you haven't already. The only problem is that it's acrylic based and you will have to reapply/up-keep it every 2 weeks or so, unlike Zaino where a few coats will get you 6 months.

Definetly check out www.autopia.org if you've never been. Their forums are a wealth of information, plus the "Learn" section is full of info. There is even an e-book you can download that is very insightful.

Peace

·
El Greco
2,296 Posts
taylor04 said:
Klasse All in One (AIO) is the first part of a 2 step polishing system they sell. You are supposed to use AIO and then top it with Klasse Sealant Glaze (SG). However, AIO is a cleanser, and putting it on before the Zaino prepares the paint and creates a darker shine (in some peoples eyes.)

I recommend trying Klasse AIO and SG if you haven't already. The only problem is that it's acrylic based and you will have to reapply/up-keep it every 2 weeks or so, unlike Zaino where a few coats will get you 6 months.

Definetly check out www.autopia.org if you've never been. Their forums are a wealth of information, plus the "Learn" section is full of info. There is even an e-book you can download that is very insightful.

Peace
So, since it is a cleaner, it will remove previously applied Zaino, right? I just had a complete zaino application a month ago, so I do not want it removed. Maybe I will wait and try it in 5 months, when I will repeat the complete zaino treatment.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts