B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well 3 of my Mazda buddies and I are going up to chicago for a meet and i was wondering if you guys would want to meet up for a while on sunday....i think we are going up to michigan for a while b4 we head back home ,but if anyone wants to meet up like sunday morning/afternoon. If anyone is interested either PM me or give me a call or something. We are leaving tmw around 6pm and will be staying at my friends condo in the Northfield area. If you let me know where you want to meet up I can find diretions and meet you guys somewhere. Anyways let me know.

[email protected]
NismoGirl2001 - AIM

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope but I might since I just bought a condo today. Or not yet, they accepted my offer and I don't close till Sept 10th and move in Oct 1 or before. Yay I get a garage lol .

Oh and I guess thats a no since you didn't say you could meet up lol

·
Foolishly Impractical
966 Posts
Actually I'm not doing much of anything on Sunday, I'm just really bad at picking places to meet. I was gonna talk to JP later and see if he wanted to ride together or something of the sort.. havn't seen Amy since you came up for the Hooters run and the Solo event at Rt. 66.

edit: BTW Grats on the new home purchase!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks........Yeah JP said he might be able to meet up.. There will be at least 3 of us, maybe 4 that would meet up. Maybe we could grab lunch at hooters and then head home. My car is a little bit more modded since last time so it will be interesting to see what you guys think hahha. Anyways let me know so I can plan stuff. Like I said we are going to be on the north side, but we have to drop down to 81 so meeting at the hooters we did last time would be ok as long as I know how to get there ahead of time.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool.....we are free all day sunday now so lets figure something out... my number is in the thread at the top...i am going to be pretty busy today b4 we leave, but I will check back later...have to get crackin on painting these wheels.. i sold my winter ones to my friend and he wants them on b4 we leave today lol .

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well im leavin guys. give me a call. I have Phil's, JP's and Geoff's numbers from the last adventure out there. SO I will probably be giving one of you a call lol

·
A rare and different tune
363 Posts
Nismo_Girl_2001 said:
well im leavin guys. give me a call. I have Phil's, JP's and Geoff's numbers from the last adventure out there. SO I will probably be giving one of you a call lol

Cool cool. Have a safe trip! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts