B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I-L-L......I-N-I
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i just got back from cancun and i saw some interesting things. for starters i have never seen so many nissans in my life. Everything from the cabs to civilians cars were nissans. i'd say like 70% of the cars in cancun were nissans and all the cabs were sentras........mostly b13s and b15s. Another thing i noticed with the b15s is none of them had trim badges and the hub caps were more like the b14 style. I highly doubt they all debadged their cars but i thought that was weird but i could tell they were XE's b/c of the manual windows and the black trim. also i saw a few nissans i have never seen before in my life. i don't know what they were called but they were hatches. looked pretty bad so its a good thing its not in the US. but yea just thought i'd share what i saw with you guys.

oh by the way cancun was tons of fun .......club dady'o rocks........so many hot girls :D .............god it sucks to be back home :(

·
Registered
881 Posts
yeah when i went on a cruise (Cozumel) i saw a lot of sentra's there too. They had different trim models than we have, like super saloon and EX saloon, etc. The hatch you saw is probably the March.

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey man what hotel did u stay in? i just got back myself about a few weeks ago, i stayed in the oasis cancun **** was so fun, and yes i thought dadyos was awesome (although i dont remember much). Laboom was one of my favs though :p how bout all those wierd vw's in mexico!

·
I-L-L......I-N-I
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hell yea they had some screwy looking vws!! i was in the jw marriot. i never got to go to laboom but i heard about it. i liked dady'o and coco bongo........goodtimes :D (i remember most of it anyways)

·
I-L-L......I-N-I
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha yea i was wondering why they weren't badged. it was sad tho to see so many riced out b15s. there was one in particular that stood out. had fart can, blue underbodies, blue front and rear neon plate frames, blue strobes in the corners, vinyls, etc, etc. it hurt to see a fellow b15 riced up.

·
spec faif
574 Posts
hehe, the hatch you say was probably an almera, and the weird VW's were the sedans or "vochos" they are the most selled cars in Mexico, but it was discontinued last year. Cancun is an awesome place, I liked a lot "la boom" and coco bongo damn that place was a living hell...

·
Registered
176 Posts
i was mex city a month ago myself i saw the same thing alot of TSURU sentras and VW'S pointers and HYUNDAI'S that looked like shoes on wheels it was weird. also alot of SEAT'S, like in a car brand also RENAULT meganes.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I live right on the border with mexico and there are always tons of B13 and B15 from mex driving around. and i've see the X-Trail, Primera, Almera all the time. i haven't gotten a chance to check prices in Mex for parts, i would think that they would be cheaper over there since everything else it over there.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Now that the bug is no longer being produced the locals must be looking for a good cheap taxi alternative.

Nissan isn't Japans #2 auto maker for sleeping behind the wheel! I just hope they paid the mexicans well who assembled my car -- that way they gave a damn.

-Paco de Taco

·
I-L-L......I-N-I
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Terranismo said:
Most sold Nissan in Mexico is the Tsuru. BTW Coco Bongo, Daddy O, & Laboom rock:) Though I was to drunk to remember what I did in each;)
haha i know how that goes..........kinda sucks though going without your girlfriend. but it was still fun none the less. and the tsuru is one silly lookin car riding on like 13's.........its even more funny to see like 7 poeple try to pack into it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
sentracruiser02 said:
haha i know how that goes..........kinda sucks though going without your girlfriend. but it was still fun none the less. and the tsuru is one silly lookin car riding on like 13's.........its even more funny to see like 7 poeple try to pack into it.
With the g/f not around wet t-shirt contests and bikini contests get a whole different perspective :p

I got so piss *** drunk at Daddy Rock that I even missed out on the bikini contest finals. That's what a $15.00 tip to a bartender and 13 straight shots of tequila plus two jars of Corona will do to you. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.