B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make mesh grilles that could make me one to fit my bumper? I found just some grille mesh on E-Bay for about $19, I was wondering if anyone either knew a place that had it for cheaper or could make it any cheaper for me! Thanks guys! :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chimmike said:
just go to the home depot and make it yourself with some JB weld ;)

Well I don't have time to do something like that or I would give it a try, it's hard enough to wash my car hehe kinda hard with a 10 month old crying for you :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2KBlackSE said:
one word, four syllabes.. ba-by sit-ter.... itll help allow u to play with ur car :)
well my Parents watch her it's just that between what little time I spend with her and working I dont have any time left cause I gotta sleep sometime too :p

·
Registered
105 Posts
Check with NiceGuy. He makes them.

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
my friend makes them but it's not in your price range, sorry

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2KBlackSE said:
found some black mesh for ya... either regular mesh look or holes type... made by arospeed

where at?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
it tells u the color... look at the top of the page at the description.. it says "Racing Aluminum Mesh Grill Universal Section Black".. its available in other colors and thats the regular pattern... click the "click to enlarge" link

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2KBlackSE said:
it tells u the color... look at the top of the page at the description.. it says "Racing Aluminum Mesh Grill Universal Section Black".. its available in other colors and thats the regular pattern... click the "click to enlarge" link
but you can click on both patterns, how do you know which pattern you are getting is what Im more worried about :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
01GXESentra said:
I need a grille for my gxe to! Thinkin of goin to make my own :)
I got my upper Grille from mrgrille.com I love it... but I'm having problems with the big ole hole in my bumper :mad:

·
3,180 Posts
oh i have the catalog here at my house... ill get u the part number u need for mesh or circles... which did u want? and what color for sure?

·
3,180 Posts
oh by the way, now that im reading the catalog.... black ONLY comes in mesh, not round holes... so if u get black ur getting mesh but the part number is ARO411004

1 - 20 of 40 Posts