B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like these. You know what I'm talking about, those side mirrors that have the turn signals behind them. I know they have them out for like civics and stuff but I wonder if they would fit the b15. Anyone else like these?

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Just to let you guys know that i've already checked into those mirrors and they don't have anything for the B15
I also wanted to get them for my car....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When will they learn that there is a group of people with b15s who would love them on our cars?

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChinoTooNice:
When will they learn that there is a group of people with b15s who would love them on our cars?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You know something Chino that's exactly what I say to myself and to whom ever i call to see if they have anything for our cars......it does get get dissapointing though....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited February 14, 2001).]

·
Registered
259 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
Just to let you guys know that i've already checked into those mirrors and they don't have anything for the B15 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SS,
I talked to APC directly and they do have them for the B15. however, they have not been distributed to APC's retailers yet. Some of them don't even know about them yet...but they will. since I am not a retailer, APC would not give me a price or a part #.

------------------
MY PAGE

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000SE:

SS,
I talked to APC directly and they do have them for the B15. however, they have not been distributed to APC's retailers yet. Some of them don't even know about them yet...but they will. since I am not a retailer, APC would not give me a price or a part #.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
cool i have a friend that works at a place that carries APC so i'll have to look into it and get a part# number for everyone....

thanks for bringing that up 2000SE

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAT!

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows