B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not buy them! They do not, and will not fit on your car (If you have an SE-R). I don't know if they will work for the other models, but I am assuming that the won't. This is a warning, stay away from this product. Hope this helps other people from making the same mistake I did.

I should have read the write up on there website before I purchased them, but I didn't. Here it is for you guys. It makes no grammatical sense what so ever. It is pretty funny though (in hindsight).

From Megan Racing's Website:

Nissan Sentra 02-04
Model Number : MR-CO-NS02

M-R coilover springs are made by 100% best material, able to lower 0"-3" (aftermarket struts or shocks might needed), gain super handling specially when making turns or high speed driving, and reduce fender space for a better looking. Our newest coilover springs also adapted the rubber cap instead of the old design metal gap. It will avoid metal hiting metal and damage the struts, this is very important and that how makes our coilovers are different with others.

·
Registered
36 Posts
lol damn thats sad.. damn asain people (no offense to anyone) but damn they need to atleast grammer check that. I work with all asians and there grammer is horrible too lol but its all good.. but atleast they grammer check it and make sure it makes sense before releasing products.. Megan should do the same, they need to hit F7 to do a spell/grammer check before posting crap on there website lol.. Oh well i'm gonna get the GC coil-overs sometime .. Thanks for the heads up though. Are they going to refund your money? did you complain about that, what did they say?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.