1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: Aug 8 , Sunday

Time: 7:30pm @ parking lot, convoy leaves @ 8:00pm

Cruise Destination: North Van Beach Side

This will be the last meet (from me anyway) before school starts in sept. Let's take this chance to hook up and have fun. There should be plenty of time before sun goes down, so we can take lots of pictures. Please show your team support and come out for this gathering.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I will be there for sure and hopefully alot of the members show up for this last meet of the summer :D would be nice to have a really big turnout!! Hope to see all of you before the school year starts up.....see you all there!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will SO be there guys. I am also planning on hopefully going out to Mission this Friday and next, as the street legals are on again.

Anyways, see y'all on Sunday, hopefully.

·
Powered by Honda
1,952 Posts
Ya, i figure ill probably be there. Im gonna be going to victoria for school next year, so this will be my last meet for a long time, so i really want to try and make it.

·
Team NISMO Coordinator
1,247 Posts
Hmmm.. Damn.. i get off work at like 7ish from Downtown... i dunno if i can make it there on time...

you guys leaving definately at 8:00..?? sigh.. where bouts in N. Van u will be at.. maybe i can meet up with u guys there..?

CC

·
Registered
642 Posts
Do you know where the N. Van Auto mall is...there is a park there by the water at the end of Fell Ave. we will be parked there and we will be leaving the lot meet place at around 8pm i guess but that's where we will be :D If you don't know where that is take my cell number down from the contact list and phone.

·
Team NISMO Coordinator
1,247 Posts
hmm.. okok.. i will see what i can do.. i will see whether i can finish work off slightly earlier and see what happens then...

CC

·
13.05 @ 111mph
194 Posts
I'll be there too,,,,And I'll be at Mission racing Friday night as well

·