B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, guys, we where there but we agreed SpIcEz and me, that the date was WROOOOONG.....you were all moving and it was humid too..... Hum, glad it's over for me!

We should have chosen a different date.
Come with something else, we're waiting!:(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well i m sorry i missed it. I was waiting for the final info, but it came to late as i needed to know ahead of time since i need to drive almost 2 hours and with a baby and the wife working, i could of managed something if i knew 48 hours in advance, i still think we should do it, well take care, and buy the way i emailed spicez with my # but i guess he never got my mail. By the way guys how old are you, it s not important just to know :) i m 30.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
35 and growing older.....:mad:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Bond, no unfortunatly I havent received your e-mail, I would have called you !

Oh well, everyone was moving anyways.

Send me your number again bond. [email protected]
I think there was a couple of days with smpt problems on videotron's side... anyways.

Im 24 BTW, Crimson is 35 also I think.

Im the youngest of the bunch :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yep, I'm 35 here too. :) Yes sorry I missed it. Man, was it humid though plus the appartment was freshly painted. I was dying. In the end I slept at my gf's parent's place. I'm happy to report though that I'm pretty much fully moved in.....I just have to get my boxes stored at my mom's.

So....when's the next meet? I'm finally free, moved in, boss gone to europe on 3 week vacation, oh its looking good now. :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try ro come out with a date for this week, one evening (not thursday, since SpIcEz is going to Sherbrooke), and by the way, next Sunday, I'll be gone for a week again, going to tampa FL. for a week.;)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nobody's willing for a new date???

Who is going to the JULEP on thursday night?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts