901 - 920 of 926 Posts

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Nice Icey! I like that parking spot. ;)

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Sup bitches? Luster was over the other night and we started looking through his old streetfire vids for the hell of it. Found some videos of the OG sentra meets, and it reminded me to do my periodic drop in. Even found a video of the first east coast mega meet, complete with people roll racing on the way to FedEx...

·
Auf Deutschland
1,184 Posts
Sup... My business is doing so stupidly awesome that I pretty much don't do anything anymore and get paid well to do it. Just leased a new office and expanded our store to take over the unit next door and are opening a second store next month. On a down note, my wife got transferred to FT Bragg. I can't leave my company so we are doing a long distance marriage for the next two years :(

Luckily I'm so flexible with my scheduled that I can just drop everything and visit her when ever I want. its only about a 5 hour drive, which is nothing for me. I already put over 20k miles on my genesis I bought in August. :eek:

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Dang! Even the crickets are silent in here.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
What the hell Icey? Is she OK?

·
Auf Deutschland
1,184 Posts
Things got pretty bad for a while but I am happy to say she is on her way to a full recovery. She doesn't remember the incident and only has a vague memory of getting pulled out of bed by her feet and hearing people laughing. The police are doing nothing...

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Im glad to hear she is improving. Best wishes to her on a speedy and full recovery. I hope she doesn't ever remember that.

Hang in there Icey!

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear that happened Chris. I hope she is well on the way to recovery by now. Did the police ever step up and try to resolve the case?

·
Auf Deutschland
1,184 Posts
What the hell happened to the forum??? Anyway the police did absolutely nothing. Didn't even have the balls to meet me in person to say they weren't doing anything. My wife is doing much much better although she is still dealing with a lot or physical and mental issues that will most likely be permanent. Since I had to take a leave of absence from my company they somehow became a brewery in my absence and will start selling beer by 2016, which I have no problem with LOL... For now I'm just back in school and sitting on my *** waiting for my wife to get transferred back to Maryland; yet I still managed to do this yesterday

901 - 920 of 926 Posts