B15 Sentra Forum banner
701 - 720 of 728 Posts

·
I want a crabcake :(
71 Posts
I'd rather have hooks put through my lips and be slowly dragged behind a boat in shark infested waters during a lightening storm.

·
Auf Deutschland
1,184 Posts
Chris- you really think MD is that expensive? I purposely am still a MD resident because I save so much money rather than being a PA one. I miss MD :(
yeah MD is fairly expensive...

keep in mind ive lived and frequently travel all over the country, including PA ;)

you spend too much time in jersy, which is also an expensive state.... get down south and out west and shyt is cheap as hell... I spent 300k on my house in owings mills, in PA similar houses go for 150-180

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #711 ·
So after spending the week with my rental, I've decided that the Cadillac CTS is actually not to shabby. It's comfy, sporty (for a caddy), and a decent performer for a 6 cyl. Kim's TL would still walk all over it in performance based on seat of the pants, but it's got the best auto trans I've driven in a rental in a long time. You're probably wondering why I have a CTS as a rental... it's because I got in to the airport at 1am Monday morning and they had minimal cars (free upgrade!).

A buddy of mine that also travels here a lot was bumped to a camaro, so we swapped cars on the way to dinner tonight. It is the v6 auto. I must say I am disappointed in the car. It seems to handle ok, but I feel like I'm sitting in a pill box. Visibility SUCKS! They might as well not put windows in the back, and short people probably couldn't see over the dash. I know the extra 125hp of the SS would make me forget about that for a while, but in the end it would still be annoying in the long run. Not that I'm in the market for a new car any time soon, but I doubt this car would get the nod.

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #712 ·
Just flipping though channels, and I think ever other one is slinging bibles and preaching how I should live my life :p

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Dude, you're in the Bible Belt, what do you expect? :p

From what I've read, the CTS is a pretty solid car. I would love to get my hands on a CTS-V...yum. And I told you, no Camaro...if anything, Mustang GT. I need to go test drive one of those as well.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Good morning from the surface of the sun.

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #720 ·
Ello.

To PE or not to PE, that is the question. I'm starting to toss around the idea of sitting for the FE and PE exams over the next year. I have the necessary experience and education to qualify, so it's a matter of studying for and taking two 8hr exams. In hindsight, I should have taken the FE right out of college... but the longer I wait now the less likely it will happen.

701 - 720 of 728 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.