B15 Sentra Forum banner

681 - 700 of 728 Posts

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
This was during a recent IM conversation here at work with a friend of mine who goes to the gym with us. Yes, I do go to the gym. We were discussing who has more fat around the stomach and I said that hers was tighter.

- tighter?
- I've had two babies
- there is nothing tight
- omg
- that didn't sound right
- nevermind
- I meant my stomach
- skin you know
- um

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
You would think you would learn by now.

No HR issues here, those are all of her consecutive statements...I made none of those comments. ;)

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Wooohooo! Made bail.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Just kidding LOL!

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #687 ·
Car doesn't seem to want to pass inspection this year. Might be time to get a trailer :p

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
Heading out of OC tomorrow morning to do some deep sea fishing. Plan is to hit 62 miles off shore and work our way back in. On the menu is Marlin, Tuna, Mahi mahi, and yellow fin.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Scott, that's awesome. Make sure to take some good pics and bring me some fish. :D

Aaron, what's wrong? It won't go into the correct mode for the OBDII check?

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #690 ·
It won't complete the oxygen sensor monitoring, catalyst monitoring, or egr system monitoring tests. They have to be "ready" in order to pass the obd II plug in test. All the o2's are in and reading, egr is there (sort of... but same as in the past and it worked).

The sad part is the car is running great, even with a full exhaust adding some restriction.

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
Scott, that's awesome. Make sure to take some good pics and bring me some fish. :D

Aaron, what's wrong? It won't go into the correct mode for the OBDII check?
Fish weren't hitting at all today. It was super slow. I managed to reel in a 60lb tuna. Next we are going to try and do a 24 HR trip. Fish for shark and sword at night and the usual during the day. I'd like to get a blue Marlin and maybe some dolphin next time.

·
I want a crabcake :(
71 Posts
Ugh did anyone mention that its balls hot out yet?

·
Registered
52 Posts
whats up guys? i may be moving to maryland not sure yet may have a job offer out there. what is hagerstown like? what would we be the best inexpensive place to live in hagerstown or in a town nearby? any input would be greatly appreciated

·
I want a crabcake :(
71 Posts
Stop referring to your weiner as a 60-lb fish.
Chris- you really think MD is that expensive? I purposely am still a MD resident because I save so much money rather than being a PA one. I miss MD :(

681 - 700 of 728 Posts