B15 Sentra Forum banner
641 - 660 of 670 Posts

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
it is STILL bothering me thank you for asking.
LOL! Call some college late-night DJ; maybe they will know. I knew one once, she was knowledgable.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Too much sauerkraut or too many sausages?

Feel better yo! If it is a cold thing, i bet they have some great schnapps over there.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts

·
1st Pwner of B15sentra
3,625 Posts
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Got an email from Comcast saying they launched a program where you can monitor your data usage month to month. Apparently, you are limited to 250GB/month.

As of 3/17/2010 I'm sitting at 262GB. Guess I'll be getting a phone call...

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Pron much? Good grief, 250 gigs?

Good Morning Northerners!

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
The Squirrels will die.
Was that seriously from squirrels?
If so, i wonder if they fall for peanut butter on the rat traps, like rats do?

Alternatively, i cannot explain the level of fun i've had with the pellet gun i got last year. If my childhood BB gun had had a scope & the power of this thing, i could have put out many, many eyes. :D

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
After I fix it tonight I will put antifreeze and moth balls on and around those areas. Luckily i can use a soder gun and can fix it myself. I would hate to have t pay for a new wire harness.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
Antifreeze kills reeeeeeally slowly; they might wash it down with some more wiring harness. If you use a rat trap, you could get a nice trophy out of it. I rather doubt the local taxidermist would stuff-n-mount it for you, but properly cleaned, the skull would make a damn freaky hood ornament. :D

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
I also heard cayenne pepper works wonders.
LOL! I may have to try that on some of the ones in the yard, could be funny.

·
geezinondowntheroad
8,005 Posts
641 - 660 of 670 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.